Shade#214 (S10): Indentured

CUT TO: ABANDONED MANSION

EXT. ABANDONED MANSION- NIGHT

SHADE, ABIGAIL, BLAKE, AND MIKEY ARRIVE AT AN ABANDONED MANSION. THE SPELL THAT ABIGAIL IS USING GROWS STRONGER.

[Abigail]

This is definitely the place.

[Shade]

Good.

[Mikey]

So what's the game plan?

[Shade]

I need you guys to stay out here. I'm going in to look for her.

[Mikey]

That's the grand plan?

[Shade]

I need to be sure that I can get her out of there as quickly as possible. Claudette would be likely to spring some kind of trap if we all go in there together.

[Mikey]

Which is why you would need back up.

[Blake]

Mikey, you've gotta hang back on this one. He's right, if we get trapped in there too he's going to have to watch out for us as well as Tami. It's too much to be worrying about.

[Mikey]

... Fine.

[Shade]

Keep the car running. This is purely an extraction mission, as soon as I get Tami, I'm coming back to the car.

[Mikey]

Then I'm gonna get the hell outta dodge.

[Shade]

Right. Does everyone have their salt?

[Blake]

Yeah, I think we have more than enough.

[Shade]

Good, I'll be back as soon as I can.

[Abigail]

Be careful.

[Shade]

I will.

SHADE LEAVES THE CAR AND SINKS INTO THE GROUND. SHADE SCALES INTO THE HOUSE AND BEGINS LOOKING AROUND FOR WHERE TAMI IS. EVENTUALLY FINDING THE ROOM WHERE TAMI IS BEING HELD SHADE SEES HER CRYING WHILE THE GHOST AND CLAUDETTE STAND OVER HER JUDGINGLY.

[Claudette Cain]

So, now that you've seen the truth, it's time to let the weight off of your shoulders.

[Ghost]

Did you see what you did to me? All the pain and suffering you put me through because you wanted to "save me"?

[Claudette Cain]

It's time that you tell us what we want so that justice can be served and we can continue forward with our plans.

TAMI LOOKS UP AT CLAUDETTE AND THE GHOST WITH AN ANGRY FACE.

[Ghost]

Ooh, scary!

[Claudette Cain]

No matter what your feelings are about this it doesn't change what is. Now tell us, where did you put the book?

[Tami]

... I'll tell you were your stupid little book is. It doesn't seem like I'm going to make it out of this alive anyway. But before I do that, I've got something that I want to say.