Shade#243 (S12): Coming home

CUT TO: AIRPORT DISTRICT, A WEEK LATER

INT. BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON NATIONAL AIRPORT - AFTERNOON

 A MODEL WALKS TO BAGGAGE CLAIM ACCOMPANIED BY WHAT SEEMS LIKE BODYGUARDS IN TUXEDOS AND SNAPS HER FINGERS. IMMEDIATELY THE MEN BEGIN TO WALK THROUGH THE CROWD OF PEOPLE, MUCH TO THEIR CHAGRIN, AND GATHERS HER BAGS. AS THE BODYGUARDS RETURN TO THE MODEL A WOMAN STARTS OVER TO HER. JUST BEFORE SHE CAN GET WITHIN FIVE FEET OF HER ONE OF THE BODYGUARDS STANDS IN FRONT OF THE WOMAN BLOCKING HER PROGRESS. 

[Body Guard#1]

I'm sorry but Ms. Lérida isn't taking autographs right now.

[Woman]

Are you nuts? I don't want her stinking autograph! I want to talk to her about her mutts.

THE WOMAN LEANS PAST THE BODYGUARD POINTING AT DIAMANTINA.

[Woman]

Hey, lady, what the hell is up with your Rottweilers? You need to keep them on a leash! They almost knocked over my mother! 

DIAMANTINA GLANCES AT THE WOMAN AND SCOFFS PIQUED THAT THE WOMAN WOULD DARE TO SPEAK TO HER.

[Woman]

Hey, do you hear me talking to you? Do you know who I am?

[Diamantina Lérida]

I'm done with this place. Let's go boys.

[Woman]

You can't just walk away from me when I'm speaking to you.

THE MODEL IGNORES THE WOMAN WHILE HER BODYGUARDS CONTINUE TO KEEP THE WOMAN AWAY FROM HER.

[Body Guard#2]

Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to reframe from trying to make contact with Ms. Lérida.

[Woman]

I wouldn't touch her with a 39-and-a-half foot pole! I want to talk to her! I know she can hear me!

[Body Guard#3]

Have you considered that maybe Ms. Lérida doesn't want to talk to you right now? 

[Woman]

I don't care how she's feeling. She's going to answer for what she's done. Hey, you little starlit! I know you hear me talking to you! I want an apology and I want it now!

DIAMANTINA GIVES THE SIGNAL FOR HER BODYGUARDS TO STOP WALKING AND LOOKS BACK AT THE WOMAN. DIAMANTINA THEN PARTS HER BODYGUARDS AND LOOKS THE WOMAN IN THE FACE.

[Diamantina Lérida]

What was it that you called my men just now? Rottweilers? You know they are some of the finest men that money can buy and you have little room to be hurling insults when you look more like an animal than they ever could.

THE WOMAN GASP NOT READY TO HEAR DIAMANTINA'S WORDS.

[Diamantina Lérida]

You know, one of my favorite places to go as a child was the Bedrock Zoo. I hear that they're really not doing so well, but I tell you what, if you went there and offered yourself as a new scientific discovery I bet business would be booming by the end of the day.

[Woman]

How dare you?!!

[Diamantina Lérida]

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm here on a business trip and I have a lot of work to do. I don't have any more time to play with you.

DIAMANTINA LÉRIDA ALONG WITH HER BODYGUARDS LEAVE THE AIRPORT AND SHE FINDS A LIMO WAITING OUTSIDE FOR HER.