Shade#206 (S10): How to kill a ghost

CUT TO: TAMI'S ROOM

EXT. TAMI'S ROOM- AFTERNOON

SHADE AND TAMI ARRIVE IN TAMI'S ROOM AFTER COMING OUT OF A PORTAL. SHADE BREAKS TAMI OUT OF THE CHAIR AND TAMI TAKES OFF THE GAG.

[Tami]

Thank you.

[Shade]

No problem.

[Tami]

What am I going to do? Why is this happening to me?

[Shade]

I don't know but we're going to figure this out. Okay?

[Tami]

That's easy for you to say. I remember bits of it you know? Like a bad dream. I saw what that bitch made me do to Erin.

[Shade]

Alright, no offense but that's not particularly helpful. Look, is there any place that you can go besides school?

[Tami]

I guess my house.

[Shade]

Alright, I need you and Erin to go there. As soon as Erin gets back you need to leave for a while.

[Tami]

Okay.

SUDDENLY ERIN WALKS BACK INTO THE ROOM AND IS STARTLED TO SEE TAMI AND SHADE THERE. TAMI THEN RUSHES OVER TO ERIN AND HUGS HER.

[Tami]

Oh, Erin. I'm sorry! It wasn't me I promise! Are you all right?

[Erin]

Yeah, I'm fine all things considered.

[Shade]

You need to be good to leave school for a couple of days.

[Erin]

Just up and leave?

[Shade]

There's no time to talk about this. That ghost could be on its way here. It can't hear what we're talking about. As a matter of fact, come on.

[Erin]

Huh?

SHADE GRABS TAMI AND ERIN THEN PULLS THEM INTO A PORTAL. SECONDS LATER THE GHOST APPEARS IN THE ROOM. LOOKING AROUND THE GHOST NOTICES SIGNS OF RECENT ACTIVITY AND GROWLS IN ANGER.

[Ghost]

Damn them! Where could they have gone?!

CUT TO: POLICE STATION

EXT. POLICE STATION- AFTERNOON

SHADE ARRIVES IN THE POLICE STATION WITH TAMI AND ERIN.

[Erin]

The police station?

[Shade]

Yeah, just hang here for a sec.

SHADE WALKS OVER TO A POLICE OFFICER AND TAPS HIM ON THE SHOULDER.

[Police Officer]

Yeah?

[Shade]

Hey, there's a really bad... um, person after those two. I was wondering if you would give them a ride home.

[Police Officer]

I suppose that once I get the chance I could. But I'm going to need to know a little bit more information about this person that's after them.