Shade#225 (S11): Reoccurring strife

CUT TO: OLIN'S HOUSE

EXT. OLIN'S HOUSE - LATE AFTERNOON

OLIN SITS AT HIS DESK IN HIS ROOM STUDYING FOR A TEST AND WRITING A PAPER WHEN A FRIEND BEGINS TO CALL HIS CELL PHONE.

[Olin]

Hey, Stanton, what's going on?

[Stanton]

(Over the phone)

What's up loser? Hey, the Lemaster twins are throwing a party tonight. You gonna make an appearance?

[Olin]

I want to but I've got a paper to write and a test to study for.

[Stanton]

(Over the phone)

Oh, come on. You're always going on about how your parents are hounding you about being perfect. You could play hooky just for tonight, right? Besides if you're going to be perfect you're going to need to find a girlfriend with the perfect ass.

[Olin]

What the hell are you talking about?

[Stanton]

(Over the phone)

Dawne is supposed to be at the party. Dude, this is your chance to make a move! I've heard that she's been wanting to say something and you're good at everything else, this should be a walk in the park for you. I'll run interference for you too.

[Olin]

What's with you bro? By the way, you talk you should have made a move on Dawne by now.

[Stanton]

(Over the phone)

Bro, Roxanna, and Dawne are closer than conjoined twins, they're always together. Do you know how hard it is to just focus on Roxanna? With you in the picture, I'll at least have someone to yuck it up with when they want to go shopping or something. It's a win-win. 

[Olin]

Yeah, finally getting to talk with Dawne would be pretty sweet.

[Stanton]

(Over the phone)

Dude get that cutesy crap out of here. You two practically drool over each other. You need to make a move before someone else does.

[Olin]

You're right. My old man has been really getting on my nerves here recently. I guess one night out won't hurt.

[Stanton]

(Over the phone)

Atta boy! I'll be looking for you, don't let me down! 

STANTON HANGS UP THE PHONE AND OLIN LOOKS AT HIS BOOKS. AFTER A LITTLE BIT OF CONTEMPLATION OLIN CLOSES HIS BOOKS AND LEAVES HIS ROOM.

CUT TO: DOWNTOWN

EXT. DOWNTOWN - EARLY NIGHT

SHADE PATROLS CITY AND SEES SOME COP CARS SPEEDING DOWN THE STREET.

[Shade]

(Thinking)

I wonder where they're off to in such a hurry. It's been quiet enough. I better tail them just in case they need a little help. 

SHADE FOLLOWS THE COP CARS UNTIL THEY ARRIVE AT THE SHOOTOUT BETWEEN THE 4TH OUTLAWS AND THE CRU CAPAILL. IMMEDIATELY THE COPS FALL UNDER FIRE, TAKE COVER AND BEGIN TO ISSUE ORDERS AND RETURN FIRE.