Shade#218 (S10): Synergy

CUT TO: UNION STATION

EXT. UNION STATION- NIGHT

SHADE ARRIVES AT UNION STATION FINDING THAT THE WHOLE GANG IS THERE.

[Shade]

So everyone decided to show up. You guys sure you're up for this?

[Mikey]

We wouldn't be here if we weren't.

[Shade]

Alright. Oh, by the way, there are some people that I would like you guys to meet.

SHADE OPENS A PORTAL AND THE LEVIATHANS WALK OUT OF IT.

[Uuber]

What's up?

[Mikey]

Who're they?

[Shade]

Guys, meet the Leviathans. Leviathans, we're the Nite Owls.

[Dreamer]

Nice to meet you guys. Don't worry, we've been dealing with magical threats for a while now and we're here to help!

[Shade]

And from the looks of it, we're going to need it.

[Uuber]

I think that it would be a good idea to know what we're up against out there. 

[Shade]

There have been monsters that have been drawn here by some mystic force. I talked to a centaur a while back who said that it was sort of instinctual. There's been some sort of infighting between the people behind this but I'm sure that if we stop them we'll stop the monsters that are popping up. But I know for sure that a witch and another person are behind the attacks happening now.

[Uuber]

We don't know how bad this is going to get, so I think that it would be better to split into teams. Shade has given me the rundown of everyone's powers so I'll do my best to split us up in ways that complement each other.

UUBER TAKES A NOTEPAD.

[Uuber]

Now, when I call your name let's branch off into the teams. Blake, Mikey, Manic, and Harbinger. Me, Connor, Diana, and Slipstream. Abigail, Forger, Pixie, and Silkblade. Peter, Elijah, Dreamer, and Indigo.

EVERYONE SPLITS OFF INTO THE TEAMS AND SHADE STANDS OFF BY HIMSELF.

[Connor]

Wait a second, there's 17 of us. How are the groups going to be even?

[Shade]

I have it covered.

SHADE MAKES FOUR CLONES THAT EACH JOIN THE TEAMS THAT HAVE BEEN FORMED.

[Mikey]

That's cool.

[Peter]

Wait, what are you going to do?

[Shade]

We need this over as soon as possible. I'm going to look for the ringleader and stop him.

[Uuber]

So here's what I think we should focus on. Every team but Dreamer's will do groundwork, helping civilians, fighting hostiles, anything else that we need. Dreamer, you can locate the witch, right?

[Dreamer]

I should be able to.

[Uuber]

Then your team will go after her. Those two should be the ringleaders without a doubt. When we take them out we should be able to get some answers about whatever spell is drawing the monsters into the city.