The Cursed Princess ~ Ch7

¤ 1000 Years Later ¤

¤ Present Time ¤

¤ Itadori Yuji's Point Of View ¤

"Man! I'm beat!" I announced, allowing my body to collapse onto my bed as soon it was close enough to my body. My limbs ached in pain and my stomach was full from the food Gojo Sensei had treated me and the other first years to after our first mission. It was quite a stressful mission, a little kid having gotten caught up in all that mess. But luckily, Nobara and I handled it.

Attempting to crawl higher up my bed, I readied myself to fall asleep early today as tomorrow would probably be just as tiring. I didn't realise just how hard it would be to become a Jujustu sorcerer when I had agreed to prolong my execution and it was clear I had yet to even see the worst of this descision.

"Oi, Brat."

I groaned and rolled over onto my back and covered my head with a pillow as I tried to ignore the certain someone in my head. Why did he always have something to say when we came back to the academy? He was for the most part silent during the day. But once we came back here, he never seemed to shut up. Trying to block him out, I once again closed my eyes in attempt to fall asleep.

"Oi, I'm speaking to you. You can't ignore me."

Sukuna this time was louder, almost sounding offended that I had ignored him. But nevertheless he was right, I could only pretend to ignore him for so long. I rolled my eyes at his comment and groaned in frustration, turning onto my side for my last attempt to fall asleep. I would probably break soon.

"Answer. Me."

His angered snarl rippled loudly through my mind, almost scaring me. Goosebumps spread across my arms as I began to feel cold. It was then that I groaned loudly in defeat, finally acknowledging Sukuna as I sat up and threw my pillow onto the ground angrily. He must be happy now. I was giving him exactly what he wanted...attention.

"What is it?!" I snapped with exasperation laced in my voice. I was hoping that after I gave him just a little bit of the attention that he wanted, he would let me sleep- just for a little bit at least! He interrupted me sleep for the past two nights since we got here. All I wanted was on good night of sleep.

Switch out.

"No!" I refused immedietly, rolling my eyes at his request which made him growl at me, like a furious beast. Did he really think I would just say yes to something like that?
"I can't just switch with you whenever you want. You are a cursed spirit and literally the reason I'm going to die!" I continued to explain frustratly. He stayed silent for a few seconds. I could feel him forcing his anger so that he could speak.

Fine. Then you're going to do something for me.

I

looked at the wall in front of me with furrowed brows. Was he really being serious? Was he really demanding that I do something for him even after I explained how he was the reason I would be killed? I could hear the way he was biting down his fury to speak which oy make me curious as to what was so important that he was focing himself to have some self-restraint.

"No. Why would I do something for you?" I asked incredulously, finding it unbelievable that he would even suggest such a thing so casually. If I knew that this is why he had interrupted my sleep on the first night, I would have told him the same thing then too.