Villain ~ Ch60

(Author-San Whispers : This might be one of my most favourite chapters that I've written for this story yet.)

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

The next day went by in a flash. Training with Satoru went past quickly despite how tiring it was on my handle with my cursed energy. Satoru had the idea to use his infinity to help me with the training with my fan. The idea was that I could practice aiming for the head, chest and legs with the fan and Satoru would be able to stop the hit once he activated his infinity. Of course, the idea was genius and ended up really helping me with my aim. But unfortunately ended up taking me all day to get remotely good at it.

After dinner, Yuuji and I found ourselves walking back to our hotel room without Gojo as he and Nanami had matters to discuss. So Yuuji and I decided to go to bed now despite it being 11pm instead of the usual 12am. But it didn't matter to me since that only meant I had more time for my first training lesson with Mahito today.

I wouldn't lie to myself, I was definitely nervous for today. Not knowing what to expect was a feeling that I would never get used to. Not only was I nervous for my meeting with Mahito but also to come back to Sukuna and possibly lie to him concerning why I went to bed later than usual. It would be a rough start today but once I got through it, things would hopefully start to get easier.

Once I was changed into my nightwear, washed and dried, I tucked myself in and waited for Yuuji to be done with his turn in the bathroom. Me sneaking away would not work untill Yuuji was fully asleep. The moment Yuuji came out of the bathroom and snuggled into his blankets, I began to feel my heart beating faster as my nerves were catching up to me.

"Goodnight, (Y/n)-San." Yuuji said tiredly, his words coming out muffled due to his face being smushed against his pillow. Silently, I gave him an adoring smile because Yuuji to me was like the little brother I never had. It was a sweet experience for me.
"Goodnight, Yuuji. Sleep well." I mumbled to him softly, noticing that he was already half asleep. He smiled at my words before fully dozing off making me realise how exhasted he really was from today's training.

I waited 15 minutes before making my first move, waiting untill I could hear Yuuji mumble in his sleep. The boy usually sleep talks when he is deeply dreaming which is why I waited to hear his first word before climbing out of my bed. I could practically hear my heart beating out of my chest as I stood to my feet. Anxiety was slowly getting to me.

Quickly but silently, I changed out of my nightwear and into something comfortable for both travel and training. I was fully aware that since I had no money of my own, I had to walk to the address that Mahito gave me. Taxis or night buses were sadly not an option for me, not that I knew how to navigate one anyway.

As I packed my bag full of the necessities that I would need, I began thinking about how much this no money problem would be an inconvenience for me. Would I always have to walk to this address no matter how far it may be? Momentarily, I glanced down at the thin paper in my hands that held the details of Mahito's address and but my lip in thought. I really hoped this would be worth it.

Without any hesitantion and with a sprinkle of determination, I left my hotel room with my backpack swung across my shoulder and left Yuuji alone in our shared hotel room. Looking left and right, I opted to go through the fire exit of the building which I learned from Yuuji was the exit used for a quick escape which right now was exactly what I needed.

The fire escape was a long staircase that led me to an exit located at the back of the building which was perfect for me as it left no possibility of me bumping into neither Gojo or Kento. They were both awake right now and the last thing I needed was to bump into them and explain where I was going in secret.