Creepy Doll ~ Ch20

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"I always thought, shouldn't it be the opposite?"

"It should be red. Anybody woulr go with Red!"

"I'll trust you."

And just as the movie was progressing into one of the most suspenseful scenes, a cry of pain and a crashing sound snapped me out of my concentration on the screen infront of me.

"Don't do that while I'm drinking soda!" Yuuji yelled at the stuffed animal that was currently dancing beside me on the sofa. I still wasn't completely sure how that stuffed animal was alive but I didn't try to question it as Yuuji seemed far more focused on controlling his cursed energy.

After Yuuji was revived by Sukuna, Satoru decided that he would keep this fact a secret from the other students for a while. During this time, Satoru would train Yuuji into having more control oflver his power so that he wouldn't have to rely on Sukuna anymore when fighting a battle. There was also a new rule to not let out Sukuna unless it was an emergency or if Satoru wanted him to be let out.

That certain detail made me very annoyed as that meant I would be seeing Sukuna less and less. Over time I was realising how much I actually didn't like Sorcerers. No matter how nice they were to me now, I know they're only going to betray me in the end.

Currently me and Yuuji were sat infront of a Tv, watching movies as Yuuji ised this doll to train his cursed energy. I, on the other hand was only watching the movies as this was the first time I had been allowed to watch on the Tv for this long. I was quite enjoying myself actually.

I looked to my left and noticed that Yuuji was now making his wag back to the sofa and Gojo was waving goodbye as he left the room. They had just finished a conversation that I didn't even realise they had. Yuuji sighed as he plopped tiredly back onto the sofa.

"Man, my thighs are starting to cramp up." He told me with a groan. I giggled at his whiny attitude and tried to think of something that would help him.
"Why don't you walk around the room for a bit?" I suggested only for him to shake his head and dismiss my idea tiredly.
"Nah. I'm too tired for that." Yuuji said with a small sigh, letting his head sink back into the sofa as he once again picked up the stuffed animal and put it on his lap. I watched the stuffed animal with curious eyes, watching as it snored away cutely.

"I'm sorry that you're kinda stuck here with me and this stupid toy." Yuuji told me apologetically. I shook my head as the boy and realised a small chuckle.
"Don't feel sorry. I enjoy spending time you Yuuji-Kun." I told him with a closed eyed smile. He gave a blushed smile in return and put his head down in embarrassment making me giggle. What I told him was true expect I left out the part in which I would always be with Sukuna. If Sukuna's host was Megumi instead, then I'd be with him right now. It didn't matter to me who the host was.

"So, any preference on which movie we should watch next?" Yuuji asked me, motioning to the screen that ws now rolling credits. I hummed in response as I moved over to the table where all the movies were scattered around and began searching for an interesting movie.

"I still don't understand how this makes you stronger." I mumbled to myself as I picked a disc with the picture of a girl and boy riding a bike together. I flashed Yuuji my choice of film and he gave me a nod in approval so I pushed the disc into the tv and then made my way back to the sofa.

Once I sat back down on the sofa, I gfabbed the fluffy blanket and wrapped it around myself. Humming in delight, I bathed in it's warmth. I couldn't help but compare it to the blankets I had back in the castle. Those were nothing compared to these. To my right, I noticed Yuuji was staring down at the doll in deep though with furrowed brows.

"Hey (Y/n). Why don't you try?" Yuuji suggested, motioning towards the doll.
I titled my head at the idea and nodded hesitantly. Even though I was curious about the outcome, I wasn't so keen on the possibility of being punched.
"Alright. How do I do it?" I asked him, shiffling towards him as he sat up to explain.

"You watch the film and concentrate on the emotions you feel. And with those emotions you release a set amount of cursed energy." He explained eagerly making me nod in response. Sukuna did once say that cursed energy was being emitted from me. Maybe I didn't even have to feel any emotions at all?

Yuuji handed over the doll to me with a reassuring smile and allowed me to get comfortable with it on my lap before letting go of the doll and making me take over. Once I put two hands on the doll I noticed the way the doll's eyes widened to an unbelievable extent. Why did it look like it was in pain?

In the flash of an eye, the doll had made it's move. It hadn't even been five seconds since it was in my hands and already the doll had it's fist aimed at my face. I squeaked in fright, flinching back and waited for the punch. But before the fist made contact with my face, a hand had shot out and blocked the blow. The hand grabbed the doll by it's head and swung it aggressivly against the wall.

The doll slammed against the wall with a wheeze before sliding down it in defeat. I let out the breath that I hadn't realised I was holding. Turning to Yuuji in shock, I realised that he wasn't looking at me nor the doll but rather his hands with a look of bewilderment.

"Huh?...That wasn't me?" He mumbled outloud, staring down at his hands with furrowed brows. Well if it wasn't him then it must have been-

Almost as if on que, a mouth had appeared on the hand that Yuuji was staring at and sneered at him.
"Like I'd allow that creepy thing to hit her...idiot." Sukuna's voice spat out angrily, showing that he clearly wasn't happy with the idea that I held that thing.

I giggled at my lover's explanation and got off of the sofa to grab the doll to hive back to Yuuji. I picked it up with my blanket so that I wouldn't have to touch it again and carefully handed it over to Yuuji before getting comfortable again.
"How come the doll was so angry towards you?" Yuuji asked in confusion, looking down at the said doll that had already fallen back asleep in Yuuji's arms.

"Maybe I'm just not as good as you at controlling cursed energy, Yuuji-kun?" I suggested with a light laugh. It was probably true. Twice now I have lost control of my cursed energy, I doubt it's easy to control. I'm sure my energy is just seeping out like a broken tap.

Little did I know, I was right...

"Maybe..." Yuuji mumbled, lowering his head in thought while staring at the doll. After his lack in response, I turned my attention towards the film and leaned back against the sofa with a content sigh. After a few more moment, I let out a yawn which instantly caught Yuuj's attention.

"Are you tired?" He asked me worriedly, noticing how my eyes drooped slightly as I turned my head towards him.
"A bit. Today was a long day." I admitted to him sheepishly. He nodded at my words, easily agreeing with my statement.

Without any warning Yuuji lifted my legs and placed them gently on his lap so that I was now fully laying down on the sofa. I looked up at him tiredly in confusion, wondering why he would want my limbs on his lap. Was this common behaviour in this era?

"You can sleep comfortably now..." He explained sheepishly with a blush, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. I nodded at his words, now understanding what he was doing.
So I followed his directions and closed my eyes, letting darkness wash over me. I was exhausted and I hadn't realised it until now.

Soon enough, I had fallen asleep.

(A.N ~ What did you think? Comment and vote! Also I'm almost at 2k followers, so thank you to those who have followed!)