Our ~ Ch47

Author-San whispers: It says alot about how my birthday has been so far by how I wote this and and updated while my birthday is still going. Anyway, thank you for all the birthday wishes. It means alot.

Leave alot of comments on what you thought of the chapter to cheer me up please. I really like reading your thoughts on the book and your theories. ♡

¤ Satoru's Point Of View ¤

After taking a few minutes to consider her options, (Y/n) finally agreed to allowing me to take her to drink some alcohol. She was weary at first as she had never tried alcohol before but soon enough she decided that she was desperate enough to let this be her first time. Funnily enough, I wasn't a big alcohol man myself as I was shamefully a bit of a lightweight. I also didn't like the taste and prefered something far more sweeter like soda, for example.

Today was the roughest I've ever seen (Y/n). The first time I had seen her cry and also the second time I had seen her cry. It was only fair to offer her the option to drink alcohol. She was living in the modern era now where almost everyone used alcohol as an escape. I thought that she might as well get the same experience. Of course, I plan to look after her the whole night until she finally allows herself to go to sleep.

Currently we were sat at the counter of the nearest pub. (Y/n) ordered herself three types of alcohol by judging how pretty the pictures looked, the three being : Sake, Amazake and Umeshu. I was actually kind of worried about how the condition of her taste buds would be after tasting them but it wasn't my place to advise her otherwise. Me, on the otherhand had ordered two cans of melon soda that has already arrived.

Patiently, I waited for (Y/n)'s drinks to arrive before taking a gulp of my own. It would be rude to drink without her. The bartender didn't take too long with her drinks, coming back to us within a minute with all three glasses in his hands.
"When she's done, the pretty girl gets a refill on the house." The man told me nonchalantly, not telling (Y/n) herself since she looked very spaced out and distracted by the thoughts floating around her head. Not even thinking about it twice, I glared at the bartender. Even though (Y/n) was not my girl, I couldn't help but feel protective of her. And when another man calls her pretty it does nothing but piss me off.

It was ironic how Toru Gojo probably felt the exact same thing as me when he was the one to protect (Y/n)...jealous of Sukuna. It was funny that here I am now Satoru Gojo, the lookalike of Toru yet so much stronger and I'm going through the same things he went through. I didn't even need to imagine how he felt back then because I was feeling the same way now. I guess the Gojos were forever cursed to never get the girl. Obviously I had many girls to choose from. But none of them were (Y/n).

"Are you ready to try your drinks?" I asked the girl next to me, snapping her out of her trance as I pushed the three glasses infront of her. She nodded slightly, picking up the smallest cup first which happened to be the Sake. Simultaneously, I opened my can and brought it closer to her cup to clink it before waiting to watch her take her first sip.

She put the cup to her lips hesitantly and took a small sip. Once the liquor was swallowed, she hummed quietly at the flavour before downing the rest of the cup without anymore hesitation.
Shock took over my face as I watched her reach over for the next one, looking as calm as ever. A panicked chuckle ripped it's way out of me as I hurriedly put my drink down and gently pried her fingers away from the next cup.
"Maybe wait for your body to adjust to the cup you just had. Wait a few minutes before deinking the next cup... Sake is strong stuff." I explained, trying not to feel guilty as she gave me a confused look.