Ready ~ Ch73

Warnings : Overstimulation, Oral, Cum-eating, Stomach bulge, Fisting, Hair-pulling, Fingering

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"Okay, I'm ready." I announced, forcing myself to climb off of Sukuna and stand to my feet. I wasn't sure how long we laid there and kissed. It could have been hours or minutes. But either way, as we laid there and locked lips, I had forgotten about the guilt I felt. I forgot that emotions even existed. At least, just for a little while...

Now as we stood up tall, all my emotions came rushing back towards me. They swallowed me whole like a drug, only I must have been the most bitter it had ever tasted. I was desperate to continue our day, for Sukuna to teach me something new because suddenly him kissing me until I felt numb wasn't going to cut it.

"It's a hard technique to master. So don't expect to make progress right away." Sukuna warned me, noticing how I seemed desperate to start. It wasn't a hard thing to notice, the way my fingers were fiddling with eachother at my sides and the way I stood on the balls of my feet were a dead give away.
"How do I do it?" I asked him, practically ignoring his previous statement.

Sukuna didn't answer me, instead flickering his hands upwards and changing the setting from our hill to what seemed to be a lovely waterfall hidden amongst a dark forest. It was exquisite. The way the water flowed so beautifully, creating a small lake under it as it settled. The moon light seemed to hit against the crystal water in the most perfect way, making ones reflection seem like a painting from the Gods.

"Wow...This is beautiful." I mumbled in awe, spinning as I took in the sight. Sukuna smiled at my reaction, walking closer to me so he could rest a hand around my bare neck as he also took in the sight around him. The man seemed to be reminiscing, reminding himself how precious and simple life used to be.
"This was the place I learned how to warp. I thought it would be...symbolic for you to learn here aswell." He told me with a grin.

I didn't respond, only letting a soft smile grace my face as I realised that in this place I managed to escape my emotions that somehow kept finding me. But here, I felt free. I wondered if that was the real reason Sukuna showed me this gem, to help me escape myself.
"This waterfall wasn't too far from your palace. Your father used to come here alot actually." Sukuna told me. I couldn't help but shiver at the mention of my father; I hadn't thought about him in a long time.

"Why have I never heard about this place? Surely Miyuki would have told me about something so memorable." I asked him, wondering the reason behind why it was hidden from me.
"The Emperor reserved the sight for himself and your mother. Nobody else was allowed to come here, not even your sister." My lover informed me, making me realise that even Miyuki had been stripped from such a sight.

Looking down at the lake, I began imagining how the rippling water felt against my skin. I wondered how Sukuna would look, dripping with water and bathed in the light of the moon.
"Are you trying to get me to swim with you rather than learning how to warp?" I asked him, already being able to see myself being swayed by the hands of the devil. My need to learn how to warp was slowly descreasing as this new need to get wet increased.

Sukuna laughed heartily at my words.
"Not at all. Though I wouldn't mind going for a round or two in the water once I've taught you everything." He smirked, giving me a suggestive look. I giggled at his words, pulling him closer and looking him in the eyes with an innocent look- one in which I didn't deserve to have anymore.
"Then I guess you'll have to teach me quickly then." I teased.

Sukuna hummed at the idea before tilting his head in thought.
"Or I could fuck you now and teach you later?" He suggested with a grin, not giving me time to react as tore my bra off of my body and then my panties along with it. I gasped as the hold air hit my sensitive parts, only feeling the new-found throbbing of my cunt. After Sukuna turned me around to face him, he took in the sight of my nude body-looking at me as if it were for the first time with a growing smirk.