Dream in a Dream ~ Ch53

Warnings : Fingering, Overstimualtion, Oral, Cum play, Toys & Creampie

Half of this chapter will be smut. If you do not read smut, do not continue after seeing the ♡!

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

It took a few hours to get back to Tokyo city. The train ride back was not only greatly delayed but also very slow. Fot most of the train ride, Yuuji talked about a lady named Jennifer Lawrence and how beautiful she was. After an hour of praising this lady, he fell asleep on my shoulder and in turn left me to navigate where we were and which stop we had to get off at. It wasn't too hard, especially considering there was a tannoy announcement that broadcasted where were were after every stop.

So by the time me and Yuuji made it back to the hotel we were staying at, we were both exhasted. Yuuji was still sleepy from his nap on the train and I was exhausted from the lack of sleep on the train. We were both ready to just turn in to bed. None of us were too concerned about the lack of dinner since we both ate our packed sandwich on the train. It wasn't much but it was satisfying.

"So you're back?" A voice announced, quickly grabbing the attention of me and Yuuji as we walked down the hall to our shared room. Our heads turned towards Satoru who seemed to have just come our of his own hotel room. In response, Yuuji just nodded since he was too tired to reply in actual words.
"I hope your trip was a good break because starting tomorrow there will be no more days off. You'll both be doing intensive training with me and Nanami." Satoru informed us. Once again Yuuji and I nodded at his words, drowsiness clearly taking over our faces.

"Well, get some rest." Satoru told us again, earning a small bow from Yuuji before he grabbed my hand and dragged us into our room with a yawn. He seemed more desperate than I was to go to bed. I was too exhausted to even think about the fact Satoru was the reincarnation of Toru. That fact slipped out of my mind at the same speed that Yuuji and I slipped into our hotel room.

After closing the door behind us, Yuuji closed himself in the bathroom and announced that he needed to 'pee real bad' so instead I could change inside the bedroom today. So I swiftly changed my clothes and slid into my bed. I was desperate to go to sleep. Ever since I used my domain expansion, I've been echausted. It was scary that this one cursed technique could ware me out so much. But then again, it was my first time using it.

Snuggling further into my pillow, I waited for Yuuji to come out of the bathroom as we often liked to say goodnight to each other before we went to sleep. It didn't  feel right to go to sleep without wishing him a good night's rest. After a few moments of waiting, Yuuji knocked gently on the bathroom door.
"Is it safe to come out now?" He asked me, whisper yelling just in case I had managed to fall asleep.

"Yep." I told him, watching as the bathroom door opened and Yuuji emerged shirtless. It was now a habit of his to go to sleep shirtless, only wearing a pair of boxers into bed. It didn't bother me. He had actually asked a few days into sleeping in the same room if he could do it, not wanting me to feel uncomfortable. Moments like those made me realise how respectful Yuuji truly was.

After Yuuji settled comfortably in his bed, he sighed in content before staring up at the ceiling. It almost seemed like something was on his mind. Before he had the chance to wish me goodnight, I suddenly spoke up as there was also something on my mind since reading the scroll from my sister.
"Hey Yuuji?" I called out, turning on to my side to face him.
"Yeah?" He responded as he turned his head towards me to give me his full attention.

"Have you...ever been to a beach?" I asked randomly. I could see Yuuji's face contort into one of confusion. It was such a random question to ask him. Yet it was all I could think about since I read the letter from my sister. Of course there were other things on my mind from both letters but something about her mention of the beach captured my attention. I've always wanted to go to a beach. I've seen how beautiful they are from paintings and drawings but I know nothing would be able to live up to the real thing.