Maybe ~ Ch63

(Author-San whispers : Please read my little explanation at the end when you're finished reading! Ty!)

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

I feel horrible. I feel disgusting. The self-loath I felt for myself right now was unmatched by any sort of feeling I've ever experienced. Threatening someone to stay quiet about my secrets was not on my agenda for today. Honestly, I still can't believe I did that. I wasn't sure what took over me but in that single moment in time the only thing I could think about was that I could not let her tell Gojo.

It was unreal. The way I reached for her heart without hesitation was something I've never done before. Even in training with Mahito, I always hesitated. But this time, I didn't. Instead of my usual motivation of being together with Sukuna, it was the motivation of not being caught that drove me. Maybe that was the motivation I needed to tap into during battle.

Currently, we were all walking inside and moving over to our assigned rooms where everybody could talk strategies before the start of the event. Honestly, I had no idea where I was going and I was just following Yuuji in hopes that he knew what I did not.

Maki and her two fellow 2nd years were walking up ahead with Megumi, talking about strategy that I did not care to listen to. After all, their strategies would be useless once Mahito begun his plan. After threatening Maki a few minutes ago, she seemed to have stopped her advancements to Satoru but not before her and Toge both gave me a glare, making it clear to me that they understood what I was playing at with my threat.

"Hello there, beautiful!" A voice called out, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to my side to see a very muscular man walking beside me, staring down at me with a small smirk.
"Hello." I greeted politely, bowing to him slightly as we walked down the path.
"My name is Aoi Todo." Todo told me with a grin. Aoi Todo...Aoi Todo. I remember that name...But I don't remember where from.

The tanned man slowly lifted my hand from my side and gently kissed the back of it, initiating contact and unknowingly allowing my power to be used on him in the future. But after he touched me, I realised where I've see him before. Or rather...where I've seen his heart before.  The day I used my domain expansion, I came across his heart. It suprises me that out of over 7 Billion hearts that I could read the name of, it had to be one that I would meet in the future. How ironic.

"I'm (Y/n)." I told him with a friendly smile, hoping he didn't realise how I only shared my first name with him.
"I just wanted to tell you how much I approve of your uniform! It's much better than the girls' at this school. Those girls bore me." The man commented giving me a thumbs up as he stared me up and down.

(Credits to it's original owner)

I also looked down at my uniform and mentally compared them to those of the girls around me who I noticed either wore knee high skirts or long trousers.
"Satoru picked it out for me." I mumbled out, not seeing how it differed from the other girls. Yes, the skirt may be much shorter but other than that I looked like a student under Jujustu Tech...at least just for today.