Compromise ~ Ch8

¤ Fushigiro Megumi's Point Of View ¤

"Ah-ah! I wouldn't do that if I were you.Well, not unless you'd like your arms to be incinerated..." A certain white haired male scolded, leaning over me with with an aura radiating off of him that told me that I was in so much trouble.

I couldn't help but look over my teacher's shoulder to look at Sukuna who had rolled his eyes at a certain someone's appearance. He groaned loudly in annoyance after seeing the person he wanted to kill the most in this world during the time that he had promised not to kill anyone.

Gojo Satoru.

"S-sensei!" I stuttered out, stumbling back as I had lost momentum in my failed attack. Gojo Sensei gave the me what I assumed to be a closed eyed smile, one in which made me slightly frightened as I could tell that there was alot of suppressed anger behind it.

"Hello my dear student, do you mind explaining to me why you're down here?" Sensei asked with an indescribable aura still resonating off of him as he spoke. Before I had the chance to reply, he was cut off by a familliar voice who had suddenly yelled at the sight of our teacher infront of him.

"Gojo-sensei! W-what are you doing here?" The pink haired boy asked with wide eyes as Sukuna's tattoos slowly began fading from his skin. Itadori most likely switched once Sukuna had groaned at the sight of Gojo, to try and cover up that he had let him out in the fist place. But it was too late. We're already in deep shit for even being down here.

"Ah, Yuuji. You've joined us. And here I thought Sukuna had taken over your body." The white haired male mused, turning around to face Itadori who was already quite intimidated without even have made eye contact with him yet. But before Gojo could repeat the question that he had asked me just seconds ago, he realised something as he looked down at the unconcious Princess in Itadori's arms.

"Itadori..." The man mumbled as confusion slowly took over him. Yuji looked up at Sensei with a hesitant smile, not knowing why his teacher was giving him such an intense gaze.
"Y-yes, Sensei?" Yuuji asked him, slightly backing away from the man who just seemed to be leaning in closer.

"You're holding the Princess." Gojo said plainly, staring down at Yuji without blinking. Yuuji, however had no clue what he was talking about and was about to admit to it until he realised that there was someone in his arms. The cursed boy looked down and realised that there really was a princess in his arms.

"Wow, she's beautiful" he mumbled in a daze, staring down at her face with a slight blush.
"Wait...Who is this?" Yuji asked, looking up and down between the girl and Gojo.

"Sukuna's Lover." Our teacher told him, barely listening to what he had to say. I knew why Sensei was confused, I was also quite confused awell. It was because the moment Itadori switched with Sukuna, he should have been seriously injured by the barrier protecting the Princess.

Satoru had undpokenly told me that the technique Sukuna used was only sopposed to let him hold her. If Sukuna was not consious in his host's body then Yuuji should be treated exactly as I would have been treated if I tried to grab her from Sukuna. So the fact that Yuuji stood there fine as day made us completely baffled.

"Oh! Is this the (Y/n) person that Sukuna was talking about earlier?" Yuuji questioned, remembering the name from the top of his head. He looked at me this this time for the answer with made me hesitantly nod.
"So, you found out her name?" Gojo asked with a raised brow after suddenly warping to one of the giant metal poles on the side of the room and sitting cross-legged on it.

"Sukuna told us." I admitted making Gojo hum as he thought about what I had said.
"Did he tell you anything else about her?" The man asked curiously making me shake my head. But then I stopped, thinking back to something that Sukuna had said when we were all still in Itadori's room.