Better and Stronger ~ Ch55

Don't miss Chapter 54 incase you only got one notification! It's a double update!

¤ Satoru Gojo's Point Of View ¤

"Itadori, why don't you use my room's bathroom to freshen up then go down for breakfast?" I suggested to the boy after a a minute of waiting in silence. (Y/N) was still in the shower and Yuuji seemed to be waiting for her to finish so that he could go to the bathroom. It was getting quite awkward sitting here in silence while waiting. But I couldn't lie and say that this was the only reason that I wanted Yuuji gone from the room.

Yuuji perked up at the suggestion and looked at me with an excited grin.
"Really?! Thanks!" The boy replied as he bounced out of his bed and quickly threw on his shirt that was laid beside him on the beside table. He then slipped his scandals on and quickly grabbed the keycard that I was holding before running out of the room.

Sighing as he left, I realised I could finally do what I wanted. First I got up from my seat and walked over to the bathroom silently. I didn't make any noise, only pressing my ear against the door to hear the water from the shower that was still running. I sighed in relief before turning towards the certain object that had been staring at me since I walked through the door. (Y/n)'s bag.

Honestly, I had no idea where this bag came from. Only that it suddenly appeared when Yuuji and Nobara went shopping with her. I don't even know where they got the money to buy her that. The black bag has been practically glowing, screaming at me to come closer. I'm sure that whatever (Y/n) had been sent to retrive was in that bag. I'm positive.

Sitting down in front of the bag, I didn't waste on opening it. It was wrong to look through her stuff, I know. But what if there was something dangerous in here? I had to protect my students and possibly even (Y/n) herself from Sukuna's hold on her. I had to know what was in this bag. I began emptying the bag one object at a time. I took out the familliar objects first, starting with her fan. Next came the cardigan and then a hoodie of Yuuji's probably in case he also got cold.

As soon as these objects were out of the way, I noticed only three things left in the bag. Slowly I took out the biggest sized objects first which were what seemed to be to scrolls. The scrolls were clearly old and if it weren't for the suprisingly good quality anf thickness, I'm sure it would have crumbled in my hands by now.

Instanlty, I noticed how the were both open and already unraveling in my hands. I think I've finally found what (Y/n) went to the temple for. But what use could Sukuna have for some scrolls?
Opening one first, I began to read only first few sentences before skipping down to the signature and seeing that it was signed by Miyuki Atsuhira. Miyuku was (Y/n)'s sister, I remember that from the information plaque outside her castle.

Everything inside me was screaming for me to stop reading this letter. It was too personal and nothing in it seemed to be of immediate importance. So for once I listened to that annoying part of me that always seemed to have a say in what I do. I put that scroll down to the side and picked up the other one, letting it esily unravel in my hands. The moment I laid on this scroll however, my heart seemed almost as if it had stopped. As if time had stood still.

I didn't know what had come over me. Everything from the handwriting to the words themselves seemed familiar...too familiar. I couldn't stop myself from reading this letter, not know why it hurt so much to read. Before I even knew it, my eyes began to water and I didn't know why. This letter feel like an extention of myself, almost like I wrote it. Taking a deep breath, I forced myself to stop reading half way and take a break to keep myself together. My brows furrowed as I lowered my eyes towards the signature of the page, seeing it signed by Toru.