Reminder ~ Ch62

¤ 18 Days Later ¤

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

Today was finally the day of the Kyoto exchange event. The event that everyone has been anxiously waiting for. As far as (Y/n) understood, the aim of the Kyoto event was to defeat high level cursed spirits set free by the higher ups on a chosen map. The students from the Kyoto school would be up against the students from the Tokyo school to battle for specific spirits but it was mostly at a first come first serve basis.

The last 18 days had been literal hell for not only (Y/n) but Yuuji as well. Everynight after (Y/n) came back into her hotel room after her extra training lessons, she would have to comfort Yuuji who has been having reoccurring nightmares about Junpei. Little did (Y/n) know that these reoccurring nightmares had started the day of Junpei's death. She was just never awake to know about them.

The princess had taken on comforting the poor boy as her own job, cooing gentle words into his ears until he calmed down. Of course, by doing this she ends up loosing even more sleep but the girl couldn't leave the boy to suffer alone. Only a monster would do that.

(Y/n)'s sleep schedule has lately been a mess and at this point she knew that others were catching on to her exhaustion. Multiple times she was asked by Satoru on if she was getting enough sleep because he could clearly see by the dark circles under her eyes that something was going on.

But some days, those circles under her eyes just completely dissapeared. Poof! It was gone. Was it magic? No, it was because she had officially mastered the technique of transferring both her and others emotions to those around her. It was now one of her favourite moves because once she done it, she always felt so refreshed. Unfortunately Geto, being the one who always received her exhaustion, could not relate.

But luckily for him, the princess hadn't used that move in a while. Purposely, saving it to use during the Kyoto event. She realised that it would only be in her convenience to make someone suddenly feel tired and sluggish. It would come in handy. Though for now, that meant she would have to put up with the feeling until she could use that move.

Mahito has taught her alot when it comes to transferring emotions or- in reality- mainly pain.  So far, now she could fully transfer the pain that she or someone else felt to someone completely new with only feeling that pain for 2 seconds. The grey area in between transferring was getting quicker and quicker over time. As long as she continued to train with Mahito in the future, she would improve her control way beyond anyone's expectation. As for her other moves, today she could truly put herself to the test.

But not only was today the day of the Kyoto event but today was also the day that Yuuji would finally be able to tell everybody that he was alive. It was obvious how much he looked forward to do that, practically bouncing on the balls of his feet in excitement all the way to breakfast. If only he knew what was actually planned for today.

(Y/n)'s role in Mahito's plan was a very small one. After already giving them the finger's location, Geto didn't have any use for (Y/n) on this specific day. So today she was given simple tasks, tasks in which should not only help them but still allow her to hopefully not look the slightest bit suspicious. She was told to keep everybody focused on the battles going on in the centre of the forest and also to keep Gojo Satoru's attention on his students rather than what was happening behind him.

(Y/n) would have definelty rathered not have a role to this heist at all. But knowing Mahito and Geto, she was not in a position to refuse considering that she still has so much to learn from them and that they could essentially help Sukuna in the near future. She just had to stay secret among both Geto's group and Yuuji's group until that day comes. It seemed that (Y/n) had different secrets hiding everywhere.