Last Words ~ Ch50

Author-San whispers : This chapter is nothing but a long roller coaster of emotions. Good luck.

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"Rise and shine, student and apprentice!" A voice called out loudly with a cheery tone. With a sigh, I rolled onto my side and let my eyes flutter open only to instantly focus on a certain silver head who was stood in the middle of the room. Slowly sitting up, I let my eyes drift to the window seeing that the sun was high in the sky and there was not a single cloud in sight.

I couldn't help but let my mind drift onto the topic of Sukuna, remembering that he said that he loved me yesterday. A smile pushed its way onto my face unconsciously as I thought about it. I was still so happy that he actually said it. Whilst on the topic, I thought back to yesterday in general and began to realise that there were some blank spots in my memory. I could remember everything that happened in our innate domain but nothing before that. I don't even know how I got into bed. The last thing I remember was tasting alcohol with Satoru and then everything beyond that was just blank.

"Good morning, (Y/n)-Chan." Satoru said with a smile, noticing that I was awake. I bid the man good morning as well, watching as he began walking towards Yuuji with an evil grin on his face. What was he doing? Yuuji was still fast asleep, snoring away as if nobody were in the room.

Satoru smirked and placed both hands on Yuuji's shoulders before shaking him back and forth roughly, laughing evily as Yuuji began groaning and protesting. A giggle escaped my mouth as I watched the interaction, watching as Yuuji practically deflated once his Sensei let him go. Yuuji looked like he just got his life sucked out of him.
"Ugh. Why are we awake so early?" Yuuji asked with a groan, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve. Satoru gave him a incredulous look then pointed to the digital clock on the wall that read 12pm.

"It's actually midday, Yuuji. I thought I'd let you guys wake up later since (Y/n)-chan would probably have a...bad hangover?" Satoru finished off what he said with what seemed like a question, staring at me with confused eyes as he realised how suprisingly okay I seemed. For what I've learned, hangovers are sopposed to be bad headaches after drinking too much. Now that he mentioned it, it was weird that I actually don't feel a thing. I felt fine.

"Ugghhhh my head is killing me!" Yuuji groaned, grabbing his head between his hands. The boy rolled over onto his stomach, burying his head into his pillow in pain. Both me and Satoru faced Yuuji with confusion written over our faces, seeing that Yuuji somehow had a splitting migrane rather than me.
"Can someone close the curtains?" The boy asked weakly, covering his eyes to sheild them from the sun.

"Umm, Satoru-Kun?" I called out, taking the attention off of Yuuji momentarily. Satoru turned his head to me with a raised brow.
"Could me and Yuuji not train today?" I asked him, looking back towards Yuuji's who had opened one of his eyes while still groaning out of curiosity of what I had just said. He was probably wondering why I was also trying to get him a day off too.

"Hmm, why?" Satoru asked curiously, squinting his eyes at me with slight suspicion and crossing his arms over his chest. I honestly didn't know what to say. Do I tell him the truth?
"I'd like to go somewhere with Yuuji-If that's alright with him, of course?" I questioned, turning back towards Yuuji with the realisation that I hadn't actually asked for his opiniom in all this. The boy looked at me with innocent eyes and offered me a shrug in response.
"Sure, I don't mind." Yuuji told me with a nod making me smile in gratitude.

Turning my head back to Satoru with a pleading look, I noticed how it seemed to look like he was trying to figure me out. He just didn't understand what I had to do that suddenly became so important overnight. I'm sure he was also wondering how my mood had completely changed from yesterday because now I seemed pretty much normal again. I could not only look Yuuji in the eyes but also offer him a smile.