Expectations ~ Ch11

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"Umm Yuuji?" A feminine voice hesitantly asked. I parted with Sukuna in that moment and before I had the chance to turn around to face the girl standing behind us and spare her some of my attention, I was quickly pushed off of Sukuna's lap. I gasped in shock as I fell backwards off the matress, roughly landing on my butt on the hard wooden floor.

It was a painful landing, one in which I didn't understand if I deserved. Looking up at Sukuna with wide eyes, I realised it was no longer Sukuna beside me but rather the young boy that he shares this body with. I noticed by the way Sukuna's markings were no longer there and his second pair of eyes looked like nothing more than two cuts on his cheek. Why had he done that to me?

I frowned at him with a trembling lip as I attempted to not shed a tear. I was pretty sure I now had a bruise on my thigh because of my landing and it hurt like hell. Maybe I was overreacting but I had never been treated with such roughness before. The embarrased pinkette who I assumed was named Yuuji began to pale as he noticed a tear slip down my cheek. He then began to panic, diving down towards me to help me back up on to the bed.

"N-No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I-I didn't think I pushed you that hard!" He said in a paniced voice, I glared at him slightly and backed away from him one I was safely back ontop of a matress. I backed away towards the edge of the bed and curled into a little ball as I glared at him lightly.

"Y-you're mean. I don't like you." I whined, backing away from him even more as he tried to come closer.
"I'm sorry! I really didn't mean it! It just suprised me to open my eyes to see you..s-so close..." Yuuji defended, looking at me with apologetic eyes. He frowned at my hesitant face as I wondered if he really didn't mean to push me. But my thoughts were cut off as a mouth appeared on Yuuji's cheek.

"What the fuck, brat? Are you looking to die?!" The mouth yelled, instantly making me realise that it was Sukuna speaking through Yuuji. Yuuji groaned, leaning his head back in frustration before saying,

"I said I was sorry! I don't know what else I can do!" He fought back. I didn't even pay attention to the profanity that left Sukuna's mouth after that because I couldn't help but laugh. The sounds of my light laughter caused both men to stop speaking, Yuuji turning his head to me with a suprised expression.

"It's alright! I accept your apology." I told him with a smile, making him sigh in relief. I giggled as Sukuna mumbled some incoherent words to the boy before letting the unatural mouth disappear from his cheek.

"So umm...Is anyone gonna tell me what's going on?" The orange haired girl asked from behind Yuuji. Yuuji turnt to face her and gave her a sheepish smile.

"This is Sukuna's lover, (Y/n)." Yuuji explained, motioning over to me as I waved happily to her. She hesitantly waved back with confusion written across her whole face.
"I let him take over to...Say hi..." The boy continued with a loud gulp as he remembered the position he found himself in when he had opened his eyes. The girl sweatdropped, looking at him with eyes that said 'really?'.

"It looked like they were doing alot more than 'saying hi'." She commented sarcastically, putting air quotations around her last to words. I blushed at her words lighly giggling, not being able to picture anything but Sukuna's lips on mine. Then Yuuji cleared his throat, desperately wanting to change the topic of this conversation as soon as possible.

"Oh, Nobara! Can you spare (Y/n) some of your clothes until she can get some of her own?" Yuuji asked the girl who I now realised was called Nobara. Nobara gave me a once over, judging me by my size to determine which of her clothes would be a perfect fit for me before nodding at Yuuji.