Heartslabyul Epilogue 7- Play Your Role

Okie Dokie~! Hello and hey there everyone it's me! CaraMejia15 but you can call me Author-chan~! For short if my name is too long to read and it's also my nickname as well!

So...please feel free to call me that if you like!!

Okay now, it's been a while ever since I was recovering from a lot troubles, because of school and the other stuff I'm dealing with right now and I'm losing a bit or a lot of movitations from myself. Well you know what I mean and it's not pretty easy to handle them all at once...

Anywho, for this Heartslabyul epilogue/chapter is going to be a bit long or short or...whatever that is it depends on at least...because my way of writing a chapter/epilogue is a bit too long and it reaches to one thousand or something else like that.

So...I have a bits of plans for my Ensemble stars fanfic alongside with my other book too. I'm working on the Fairy Gala Event which it's a bit different from the game and storyline event, and you're wondering why I didn't do the happy Beans Day event, because my very expectations and inspirations for that...well it wasn't what I thought of so decided to skip on that to the Fairy Gala and...I have a lot of changes and a bits of ideas for that event!! Which it's much way different than the one in the event!

I hope you all will expect some changes in there and also please enjoy this chapter for today!!
________________

Right now...this is really too much for all us right now...

After that sudden and loud explosion was heard, it managed to shocked everyone at once and it also had managed frightened poor Grim immediately as the grey raccoon hide behind Lynette's pink hair for cover or just to shield himself from the incoming trouble, as if another reign of chaos and danger has came to take place.

"Hey...is that sound of a..." Ace spoke which Lynette answered for him.

"An explosion?!" The girl yelled as everyone rushed out of the Ramshackle dorm and rushed towards the school.
________________

*Hall of Mirrors*

"That sound is coming from over there!" Esther panicked as she pointed at each seven mirrors that lead to the seven dormitories.

But what shocked them was...one of the mirrors to the seven dormitories was showing some damages and smell of black smoke was coming out from it.

The chosen mirror was none other than Heartslabyul Dormitory.

"What the?!" Ace yelled after looking at Heartslabyul Dorm entrance, which it was damaged and noticed the black smoke coming out from it.

"Is there a fire in there?!" Lenny screamed which Lynette and Riddle realized something which it really shocked them.

"The animals!!" The two yelled which everyone rushed in the burning Heartslabyul Dorm, hoping that the animals in there are safe and unharmed and hope that nothing is going to happen.
____________

*Heartslabyul Dorm: Rose Maze*

After reaching to the rose maze, what we saw there was unbelievable...

Half of the rose maze in the Heartslabyul was on fire and the animals were safe and sound, which everyone was relieved to see them unharmed.

"Their's safe!" Riddle cried as the animals rushed to the five members of Heartslabyul, but everyone noticed the fire rushing fast and was heading towards the dorm.