Episode 2-19 Bare-fisted Discussion!

*Location: Courtyard*

After chasing Ruggie all around the hallways of the school, along with trying to escape the pink-haired half-myth and her pocket full of knives, for his dear life.

The team chased Ruggie all the way to the courtyard, which of course Ace, Deuce and Grim were exhausted and barely even move a muscle after the whole chase, except for Lynette who still wasn't happy after Ruggie dodged all of attempts knife throwing.

Welp, that's enough to make her blood boil.

"Shishishi! Three of you already and this’s the best you can do? I’m not even sweating!" Ruggie laughed seeing the state of the three, catching their breath, but was trying to avoid making eye-contact of Lynette, who was glaring at him.

"*panting* What’s with this guy?! He’s so hard to catch!" Ace yelled, while looking at Ruggie.

"He’s not only a fast runner, but his ability to jump from high places is no joke either…!" Deuce answered along with him, after seeing him jumping from one place to another.

"Ugh… Even I can’t catch up to him…" Grim panted and was about to faint.

"That guy... He surely dared to dodge my knives?! Now I'm gonna have to clean my whole knife collection!" Lynette complained loudly, and was frustrated.

"Shishishi! This is nothing compared to the slums I was raised in. Except for those knives though..." He cackled until he muttered quietly about Lynette's knife skills, especially when it comes to throwing one at somebody like a potential target.

"Y’know, even if you catch me now, can you even prove that I did it?" Ruggie mocked as he look at the others below him.

"What did you say?" Deuce answered while Lynette tried to keep her inner anger in.

"I mean, there’s no proof that I’m the one who hurt them, right? Did anyone even see me using magic? And do they have picture evidence? There’s none, right?" Ruggie explained, which it sounded true.

"Ugh… Th-that’s…" Ace muttered till Lynette gritted her teeth.

"Even if we don't have evidence that you did it, but my instincts never lie to me Ruggie. Someone like you can say it like a cheat." Lynette answered which Ruggie snickered at her angry face.

"Cheater? That’s a compliment. Shishishi! Try going after me when you’ve got proof, will ya?
Well, that is, if you can do it next time~" Ruggie laughed as he waved his hands slyly.

"Ugh…! This guy’s so frustrating!" Grim muttered.

"More like a cheating nuisance, Grim." Lynette muttered quietly which the hyena didn't hear her.

"Alright, that’s all for our game of tag. Ah, I’ll leave the magical pens I nabbed here. Bye-bye~♪" Ruggie answered as he dropped Cater and Riddle's magical pens, which Lynette caught them with her two hands as Ruggie disappeared.

"Damn, he pisses me off!" Ace yelled as he fell to the ground, most likely exhausted from the chase.

"Prefect Rosehearts will have our heads now…" Deuce muttered as he lowered his head, kneeing that their prefect would definitely collared them eventually since they couldn't catch the hyena.

"Didn't he just say 'next time' by the way? But hey, we got the pens back- Except for the culprit." Lynette spoke as she put the two magical pens into her skirt pockets.

"By the way Lynn... How many knives do you even have?" Ace asked as he looked away from her.

"Fifteen. I have a whole collection of that. It's kept in the kitchen drawers."