Episode 1-10 Between The Connection And The Reigning Beast

The whole enchanted office was completely silent until the elder decided to speak.

"If I recall correctly, you had a dream about the queen of hearts and then you met a red lady who is actually a spirit of the dead."

"That's right, the dream of the queen of hearts has to do something with Riddle and there's no connection with the spirit that's all."

The elder and the girl when into a deep thinking of what could they do next, if they don't think soon, there a possibility that someone could die.

"It's best that you should keep getting information on him, blossom and be careful if he catches you on the act in case, and I will get information on the red lady." The elder decided as the girl nodded as she stood and was about to leave until.

"By the way, remember about that kiss in first the day?"

"?!"

"...you saw that...?"

"I won't say a word and I will not speak of that subject again, I promise and it looks like Ace has forgotten about it as well, but if he hears that I guess he'll start to mumbling."

"I hope so..." the girl answered as she leaves the office with the door close lightly.

"I'm counting on you young one...save him before it's too late..."

The elder muttered as the light of the red moon is going to rise soon.
______________

***^Woods Behind Campus^***

Lynette managed to catch up with the gang as they went to the woods to collect some chestnuts for Riddle's Marron tart.

"Whoa! There really are a lotta chestnuts here! If we have this much, then it's all-you-can-eat marron tarts for us!" Grim explained.

"There's alot of them, we should collect some for the tarts soon." Lynette spoke.

"Gehehe...Let's hurry and-Ouch!!
Gah! The chestnut's thorns dug into my pawpads!" Grim yelled.

"Looks like it'll be impossible to pick them up with bare hands. I would also like to have a bucket to place them all in, too." Deuce explained.

"Maybe we can find those things in the botanical garden?" Ace asked.

"Let's try that one Ace, maybe we can find some baskets there." Lynette answered as she pick up Grim.

"Shall we go see?" Deuce answered as they left the woods to fetch some baskets.