Episode 2-21 A Stubborn Entry!

[Location: Courtyard]

After Riddle explained the plan, everyone but mostly Lynette was impressed with the plan.

"I see. Let's go with that~" Ace spoke, certainly he likes his dorm leader's plan.

"Can agree with that, we'll show them on whose playing fair now~" Lynette smirked and is now controlling her bloodlust and is preventing it from showing to the others.

"Prefect Rosehearts never disappoints us all," Deuce answers as he curls up his fists with a smirk on as well.

"Alright, I'll go make the necessary arrangements now~♪" Cater replied with a smile, definitely that he likes the idea too.

"I'm counting on you. Make sure not to seem too suspicious." Riddle ordered as Cater nodded in obedience to him as everyone looked at Jack.

"So, what are you going to do after hearing Riddle-kun's suggestion? Will you join us?" Cater asked which Jack went into thinking till he answered them.

"... It wasn't a cowardly plan... I'll be cooperating with you just this once," Jack answered as he shook his head.

"This guy's so not honest with his feelings at all, yanno," Grim muttered after hearing Jack's statement about the plan.

"Great, let's get ready for tomorrow," Lynette answered with determination on her face.

"Let's go back to the dorms for now. Ah, man. I'm so tired." Ace mentioned as everyone was now ready to return to the dormitories.

"I'm getting hungry, too," Grim spoke as he rubbed his stomach as growled loudly.

"Guess it's now lunchtime," Lynette answered sweetly until Riddle looked at the first years.

"Oh, that's right. First years. I will overlook your petty fight even though it goes against the school's "personal agenda" rule because it gave us valuable information, but..." Riddle stated, after seeing the fight they were doing to get information.

"The next time you do it, it's off with your heads. Am I understood?" Riddle warned with his usual anger. Which no one can ignore.

"Yes, we're so sorry..." The three idiots answered as they bowed their heads down to him, surely they still fear him after two Heartslabyul incidents.

"...Yessir..." Jack answered as Riddle turned to Lynette and walked up to her.

"And for you Rose please, be more careful on yourself. You'll get into bigger trouble than before till now, even if you defend yourself but still." Riddle answered, showing some concern.

The others can agree with him if something did happen if Lynette's name was involved. Who knows... Of course, they will get worried about her.

"Alright, I'll be more careful," Lynette answered as Riddle smiled.

"Very good. Then, let us head back to the dorm." Riddle answered as everyone followed.

"I thought he was a weakling, but your dorm's Prefect is pretty scary..." Jack whispered to Ace, quietly so that Riddle and Cater doesn't hear them talking about his temper.

"He is! He looks like a helpless little hedgehog, but he's a super-strong porcupine...! It's better to listen to what he says." Ace warned him but-

"But oh no! Lynn is way worse though! She may be a cute little angel who looks innocent, but she's deadly than a dangerous reptile!" Ace warned quietly.

"Plus, she has a wave of psychopathic anger! Way worse if she has a knife or anything!"

"Eh?! A knife?!"