Episode 2-8 After-School Research

***^School Infirmary^***

We soon later arrived at the school infirmary, we noticed the two victims from heartslabyul. One of them had his leg treated and was resting on the bed while his friend was staying by his side. I assumed that he was the one who get his leg injured and his friend was the only witness there.

"I heard that the injured people are all here. We’re coming in!" Grim answered as I opened the infirmary door.

"Please excuse us." I answered along with him as the two students noticed us.

"Who’re you guys- Ah?! Are you Lynette Mitchell?!" One student answered after seeing me beside Grim.

"Dude! How did you forget?! They’re from Ramshackle Dorm. Remember, they were at the Unbirthday Party. Plus, the Lynette was there because she was invited by the dorm head!!" His friend answered as if he was fan-girling after seeing me in-person.

"Wow, Lynn, looks like you're becoming famous here now." Grim responses while I sighed in defeat.

"Okay forget about that issue now, can you please tell us about what happened during the accident." I asked which the two seniors answered my question.

"I don’t really get what happened either. I was walking while talking with this guy… And before I noticed it, I fell down the stairs." The victims explained as he shook his head while Grim and I listened to his story.

"Yeah… It’s kinda different from him just tripping or slipping…" His friend answered along with him.

"It’s like my body just floated and moved on its own… I can’t really explain it well…" The victim continued as I secretly used my magic to remember his testimony.

"Okay, I see." Grim answered.

"Thanks, we'll be taking our leave now." I answered but before I could leave the room, a voice from behind shouted.

"Ah! Wait before you go... Please accept this for me!" The victim explained as he gave me a-

 Please accept this for me!" The victim explained as he gave me a-

Oh god, I'm gonna to be so dead if anyone sees this. It's a f**king love letter!

"Since you're busy for the time being, please send me a response at least! I'll be waiting for your answer once my leg heals!" The victim answered while blushing while I just stared at the letter in shock.