Prologue 8-Getting Expelled?!

***^Hall of Mirrors^***

Meanwhile at the halls of mirrors that leads to the seven dormitories, Ace was strolling along the halls. He wasn't planning to take the punishment seriously until he decided to drop out.

But after meeting Lynette and Grim at the main street and the fight he caused with Grim, he knew that furball was the one to blame and Lynette...well, he felt an uneasy feeling or presence from her after the kiss he gave to her.

During lunchtime in the cafeteria, her name was already spreading rumors lately and he didn't though that she'd be already that popular.

"Did they really expect me to clean a hundred windows? I'm heading back to my dorm..." he complained but before he could take another step, a long lash appeared and tied him painfully.

"Oww!! What the hell?! Where did it come from-"

"HEYYYYY!!!"

"Just where do you think you're going? You little god damn a**hole?!"

Ace immediately flinched after hearing a scary female tone, he turned around and found Lynette, who was holding her whip and Grim who was sitting on her right shoulder.

"What the hell?! You two again?! And where did the hell did you get this?!" He screamed at them with eyes full of shock.

"Bwahahaha! Look at that, Lynette! Ace's is tied up like a burrito!" Grim laughed.

"Running off by yourself isn't fair! I wanna skip this punishment too!" Grim whined but Lynette eye rolled at him and a gave him a quick growl at him to be quiet.

"That question aside dumba**! Don't even think about escaping this punishment that you got from the headmaster!" She answered with a serious face.

"I really don't have the time to do that!! And miss little pink-head, let me go!" He shouted as he struggles to break free from Lynette's whip.

"If you try to break free from this cord, go ahead and struggle as best as you can! This long, strong whip is sturdy enough to prevent it's opponents from escaping!" I smirked.

"And also, I don't mind dragging you on the floor, Ace Trappola."

Grim who was watching the whole scene, started to laugh at him.

"Hahahaha! Nice one henchman!" Grim smiled mischievously.

"This isn't funny, you little furball!" Ace retorted angrily and was trying to break free from the lash but it was no use and was wondering something.

How on earth did she even get this?! There's no way she got it from the headmaster at all!! So how did she even get that then...

Random thoughts were spinning in head like a tornado.

"Huh? Lynette? Is that you?" a voice answered.

Lynette turned around and noticed Deuce behind her, who was surprised to see the whole situation happening.