Episode 2-14 An Midnight Encounter

The day just slowly ended after the match that we got from Savanaclaw. Grim and I went back to the Ramshackle Dorm to rest up for tomorrow to continue the case.

We still haven't found out who's the culprit of the accidents and no one from who was participants for the game was injured that day. So I'm hoping for better a progress on it tomorrow, cause I'm not going to give up on this case, ever.

Well... At least this case doesn't involve with any gore stuff at least. Like one of my previous cases back in the past before coming here of course.

After dinner was finished, we went straight to bed early. So we can regain our energy tomorrow.
_____________________

Okay... so well, when I said sleep... I was wondering how will I ever get some sleep.

I just toss and turn on my big and soft bed, it seems that I can't get any shut-eye at all. I  looked at Grim who was now sleeping beside me with a pillow on his side, along with snoring and some loud sleep-talking... What kind of dream is that little raccoon is having now anyways?

"*sleep-talking* Did you see my super shoot?!" Grim shouted loudly while snoring and his eyes were still close.

Okay... Maybe I couldn't sleep because of him and his little sleep-talking then, of course he pretty loud-

"You little rascal, now I can't sleep." I whispered as looked at Grim, and I've noticed that it was already midnight.

Perhaps maybe a good midnight stroll around the dorm should help me feel a little sleepy.

I carefully hopped out of bed and grabbed my jacket and carefully went out of the bedroom without waking Grim up, I slowly went outside of the dorm.
_____________________

***^Ramshackle Dorm^***

As I opened the front door, the cold wind blew as I looked at the night sky which no stars has appeared and the dark clouds has covered the moon.

Hoping that it doesn't rain now, I looked at the sky while walking down the stairs outside of the Ramshackle dorm. If there's no moon and stars into the sky, then the sky looks pretty lonely and sad.

It's been a month ever since I left my homeland now, and the sky now looks pretty sad... Seeing this scenery reminds me of a couple of events in the past before leaving home.

Fallen to my death, hospital recovery, almost losing control of my two eye colors while recovering, I solved a murder despite underage, the culprit attempting to kill but I attack him instead and many more till I became stable and better with my myth abilities along with my emotions thanks to my past training at the abandon island far from home. Those dark memories kept coming back after I got released from the hospital ever since...

While looking at the sky, I remembered something ever since it all happened before... my Mom and Dad, I wondered how are they doing...? It's been six years since they left the island for the trip...