Episode 2-9 Condolence Greeting!

***^Heartslabyul Dorm-Trey's Room^***

After the first-year gang has found out about Trey's accident on the stairs that afternoon, the team went to the heartslabyul dorm and was about to enter the green-haired third-year's dorm bedroom.

"Pardon the intrusion." Ace answered as the team walked in and found Cater in the room and Trey, who was on his bed and his leg was now covered in a cast and was also resting.

"Clover-senpai, are you okay?" Deuce asked as Lynette looked at his right leg.

"Damn Trey-senpai, that's really hurts, isn't it?" Lynette answered as she got a closer look at his leg.

"Hey, Glasses! We came here to check on you!" Grim shouted until he received a head punch from Lynette.

"Hey, Lynn!"

"Just have some respects to a senior like him, will you Grim?"

"Oh, it's the A-Deuce combi~ You even brought Grim and Cherie-chan with you~!" Cater smiled happily as he welcomed the first-years in the room.

"Hello~ Wait, what's with the "A-Deuce" thing, Cater-senpai?" Ace asked after hearing that ridiculous name, especially from Cater as well too.

"Eh? You both have '-ce' at the end of your names, so I just combined them~" Cater explained in his usual happy-like tone, which the two weren't even impressed with that explanation though.

"Ptff..." The pink-haired girl stiffed in laugher as she tried to hold it in.

"Please call us by our complete names!" The two freshmen yelled as Lynette hold her laughter in while Grim and Trey sweat drop at the scene they were watching.

"Okay, more importantly, what exactly happened to you? Trey-senpai?" Ace asked as everyone looked at the green-haired senior, who was pushes his glasses up as he explained to them what had happened.

"Ah, I missed a step on the stairs." Trey explained as Lynette raised an eye-brow at his answer.

"You missed a step?" Lynette repeated as Trey nodded at her words.

"I tried to be cautious during the fall, but my right leg ended up getting the worse of it. I'll have to be in crutches for a while." Trey continued as he sighed in defeat as he remembered about fall on the stairs.

"Eh–!? Isn't that kind of bad?" Deuce panicked.

"Hate to break it to you but, the falling on the stairs kinda reminds me of my... On second thoughts, never mind." Lynette spoke as she cut her reply off, which everyone knew what she was going to say.

His accident on the staircase is almost similar to her accidental death in her depressed childhood life, of course it still haunts her in her dreams, but she has decided not to mentioned because she didn't want to her worry her friends.