Episode 1-13 Sepia Bad Boy!

The wise elder did not expect to see this scene in his crystal ball, especially when he was really busy researching about the red lady spirit that his apprentice saw in her dreams in the library until he saw a scene of Deuce fighting his seniors from his dorm while Lynette and Grim were trying to stop the fight in his crystal ball.

"My...oh my this is certainly new side of him..." The elder mumbled quietly as he rubbed his beard and returned to the library to continue researching on the lady red sprirt.

Young blossom and I shouldn't waste time. We must continue our research...and I just hope she saves Riddle before he fall into despair.
______________

***^Main Street^***

"Th-this guy's a total madman! That was more than 6 hits, you liar!" The senior yelled after getting hit 12 times from Deuce.

"Oh, crap! Let's run! I'm so sorry, Mr. Chicken!!" His friend shouted as the two scrampered off.

"Apologize to the eggs a hundred times before you stuff your faces next time, dumbass!!" Deuce shouted at them loudly.

"Deuce calm down! This isn't you at all!" Lynette yelled frantically. Her attempts on stopping Deuce was no use.

"*Shrieks*" Grim screamed.

"*pants* Ah!!" Deuce yelled, Lynette knew that he came back to his senses, Lynette and Grim rushed over to him to check if he's alright, Deuce was okay but he seems disappointed of himself after that fight with those seniors.

"What happened to you!?" Grim asked.

"Yeah and what's with that switch up to your delinquent character?" Lynette asked as she and Grim help Deuce to get up on his feet.

"I-I did it again...I promised myself that I'd be a model student for sure this time, and yet...!" Deuce answered in a defeated tone.

"Eh?" Grim spoke.

"What? You promise yourself to become a model student?" Lynette asked as Deuce nodded at her.

"Yeah that's right, I wanted to be different from who I was back in middle school...I always skipped classes, and I got into fights every day. I didn't show respect to teachers and I hung out with a bad ilk of seniors. Even my hairstyle was pretty wild back then, too." He explained about his delinquent past, which it shocked her a little after hearing it from him.

"I fought with anyone who I could fight with...I used magic even on guys who couldn't use magic. I was an over-all bad person then." Deuce continued,which made her understanding him after listening.

Deuce...you were a delinquent since middle school...? Then that explains it.

"It totally doesn't look too obvious now, though." Grim answered.

"Yeah, I might have noticed happening during the Expulsion and now." Lynette answered.

"But one night while I was hiding myself from view... I saw my mother cry and talk to my grandmother about it.
She was asking her where she went wrong with raising me, and about whether she was a bad parent for how I turned out. But that's not it at all. She's not to blame! Everything's my fault!
That's why, when the black carriage from the prestigious Night Raven College came to pick me up, I made sure that I will never take that smile away from my mother again. I made up my mind to become a model student that my mother can be proud of. And yet... Damn it...!" Deuce explained as his fist clenched.

Lynette and Grim stood there, after listening to his past, it felt like he wanted to change himself after what he did but...

"But, yanno... Is enduring all of that part of being a model student?" Grim asked.