Episode 1-28 Heartslabyul's Ending (Final)

Hello there everyone~ It's me! CaraMejia15! But you can call me Author-chan~! For short! Also my birthday is coming soon next month on November! Very soon~! ⁽⁽◝( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )◜⁾⁾

And I'm so excited!! (。>ω<)

And today this is the last and final chapter of episode 1 from Heartslabyul Dorm! And also a big thanks to Yuuna_606 and also to MaevaSchuler for the suggested song for the last chapter for today and also I'll be writing the epilogue soon! And now! Enjoy for today's chapter!
_______________

It's been several days since the overblot incident had happened to Riddle. And now everything has been settled down smoothly and there were no problems had happened now. And today is the revenge unbirthday party which the dorm has prepared. And to the Heartslabyul dorm's surprise, they found out that Ace had invited Lynette to the party, which it was shocking. Some students kind admire Lynette secretly from a far but it cause a bit of jealousy and envy to the duo and Grim, along with Trey and Cater and also including Riddle because they noticed it happened while the girl wasn't looking. They were given a warning about it a couple of times and promise to stay quiet about it cause if not, Ace and Deuce wouldn't hesitate to teach them a lesson. But if that happens for real, they would get scolded by Riddle pretty soon and magic sealing collars was needed to it.

While the revenge unbirthday party was preparing underway, Lynette already recovered and managed to catch up with class and was also preparing for the party, I wondered what's she up to today? Pretty sure she's actually planning something, really special for the revenge unbirthday party really soon.
____________

***^Ramshackle Dorm-Lynette's Wardrobe^***

Today was the revenge unbirthday party at the Heartslabyul Dorm right now, and Lynette was now...in a urgent fashion crisis right now...and she's means it...no joke...

She was so busy finishing her homeworks along her assignments and projects from classes she missed lately and decided to get those done in advance last night until she realized that she didn't have time to prepare her attire for the party and was getting into stress mode now as she looked for the right clothes for the party soon! And she doesn't want to be late on her first time!

"Ugh! Why didn't I have extra time to prepare my dress for the unbirthday party!? Since I missed a couple of classes a few weeks ago and now i didn't have time to get ready now!! Why is my whole entire life so stressful today?!" She whined as she continues to look in her wardrobe and was now in a hurry as she looked the clock on the wall, it was only a few minutes till it starts.

"Oh crap! I don't have much left to find the a good-" before she could finish her sentence she went to the red attire section in the left part of her gigantic closet until she have managed to found the perfect attire to wear for the unbirthday party.