Prologue 4- Lynette's kindness

I was following the headmaster for a while now and were outside of the school campus.

Far from the school entrance and Main Street, we arrived at an abandoned dorm which I think was the Ramshackle dorm.

***^Ramshackle Dorm^***

Headmaster Crowley said it was unused for a couple of years, and by how it looks now, it looks like a haunted mansion, a little similar to the ones back at home at the forbidden cemetery, but it wasn't that haunted and creepy and a little bit of cleaning would help to make it this place look better.

"Okay...this place is...a little bit..."

"It is, is it not? Well then, please come inside Miss Mitchell."

***^Ramshackle Lounge^***

Crowley opened the door, revealing the lounge area, inside was of the room was little dusty, it was full of cobwebs with spiders on it, some of the furniture is a little damaged and broken, the wallpaper was tearing down, and the floor has holes and some of the wood planks are missing.

"If it's here, you can at least shield yourself from the rain and wind. I'm sorry if it's a bit unstable." Crowley said as I look around the lounge area.

"I'm going back now and please take your time fixing this place, and no loitering in the school ground!" he answered as he left.

I look at the damage in the lounge and the whole dorm, it looked like it got damaged after an endless storm.

"Alright...I hope this works..." I rolled up my sleeves.

***^The song at the top^***

With my two index fingers swaying slowly, I sang a beautiful and wonderful melody as the room sprang to life and it cleaned on its own.

"Castaway worries, My dear

For tomorrow comes a new day

Hold to me, you've nothing to fear

For your dreams are not far away