Episode 1-5 Hasty Escapee!

[>First Period: Magical Alchemy<]

***^Laboratory^***

The gang had managed to arrive to class just in time. They've changed their uniform into their lab coats in order to start class.

They were tired and they were also out of breath from running to get there but at least they made it on time.

^~Lynette's Lab Coat~^

After the students has changed, a very fashionable man enter the class room, his hair is parted at the side, with the longer section colored white and the shorter section black. He has narrow grey eyes and wears silver studs in his ears. Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, he also wears a tuxedo - consisting of a black dress shirt, red tie, and black-and-white vest. He also wears red gloves.

He has several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom of his coat, and is sometimes seen carrying a teaching pointer with a red collar and jewel charm attached to the end of it.

His appearance made Lynette a bit nervous because he looks like he cloud punish anyone if they dared to disobey or not pay attention to his lesson.

"I see you're the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today. Hm~ What an unusual hair color. Not bad at all, I say. Be careful not to take too long to finish, understood?" The man said as he noticed Lynette and immediately walked over to her normally.

Lynette noticed him coming which it made her blink twice and plus a bit of a flinch.

"Hm~ So you're Lynette Mitchell, the first and rumored female student." He said as he took a good look of her appearance, which made the girl uncomfortable.

"Now then little one, there is no need to be scared, I have high expectations of you and your magic for today's class and so on. Your lab attire really suits you very well." He answered as he goes in front of the class.

What...just happen? And he looks like Cruella De Vil...from the 'One-hundred and one Dalmatians'...

"My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please. Come, take your seats. It's time for class to begin. First off, a few disclaimers." He introduced himself formly.