Episode 1-22 Pull The Trigger And Fair Resistance!

Before we start this intense and crazy chapter for today, can any one of you think of a japanese theme song based on Lynette's personality? The singer can be any kind of gender as long as it is, If you think of one song, please send the title in the comments down below! So I will listen to it in YouTube soon!

And now then... And let's us proceed on with the story!
____________

Everything was getting even more tensed than before...

Once after the duel has quickly started, but it only took Lynette's and Wiz's words away from their mouth immediately as they saw Riddle did his usual and signature move to end the duel for good.

"Off with your head!!" Riddle yelled as he collared and sealed the duo along with their magic once more.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" They screamed after getting the collars back again as their magic was sealed once again, Lynette was shocked and frown since it happened again, twice!

No! Oh Great! Not that annoying move again!

"Damn it...! Can he do nothing else but seal other people's magic?!" Ace yelled but felt a bit of pain after the collar was locked up tight.

"To think that we couldn't even do anything...!" Deuce grunted along with him while Lynette was speechless after seeing Riddle's battle style, attack formations and even his defense skills.

Oh my f**king hell god, every single of his moves and his magic abilities are completely polished perfectly! It would only take an entire months or years for a second year student like him to do something like that! His mother really did want him to be expectional just like her...but in a harsher kind of way! He can finish any duel with a second!

"One's magic strength comes from strength of the imagination. The stronger he imagines the results of his magic will be, the more successful it will turn out. Little Rosehearts here has shown how much he has polished his magical skills." The headmaster explained.

"Ah...The difference in their levels is just too much...!" Grim whimpered after seeing the duo get collared again.

"...It's true that rules should be protected. But, strictly implementing every single nitpicky rule you can find is called oppression!" Deuce yelled and it sounded like he wanted to make sense to him.

"Huh? There is a punishment for rules that are broken. And I am this dorm's absolute rule. That's why, those who break the rules have no right to complain to me!" Riddle screamed back at him as Lynette was frustrated at him and wanted to teach him a lesson, but she couldn't because she had to stay hidden and doesn't want to be discovered immediately.

That's a one hundred percent wrong you got damn fool! You can't keep using the rules as an excuse to do whatever you want to! Doing only that will just only make you a selfish and also an irratating lunatic, you bloody hell queen!

"No one will follow rules that are lenient! What sort of lessons were you given that you can't even understand something so simple as this? And also if Mitchell is actually here, she's must be born and raised by a family who can use magic but I'm sure that she didn't receive any good education before she even stepped foot in this school. How pathetic, truly." Riddle mocked which caused Lynette to get even more angry at him.

Why you...don't you dare insult me or my whole family you little tyrant!! Especially my mother!!

"Damn you...! And also don't you dare say that to her face! And you don't even know what's she really capable of and what's she's been through in the past!" Deuce yelled and tried to protect Lynette from his dorm leader words, but it caused someone to let lose and immediately was angry about hearing his insult to his friend.