Another Busy Day

As the sun appears to shine on Crystalsle Village, it was time for another busy day in the restaurant and also a new school week for my two older brothers.

***^Lynette's bedroom^***

As the sun shines through my window, spreading the rays of light in my bedroom, I was sleeping peacefully in my bed, until my alarm rang loudly.

"Mmm.....Alright, alright, I'm up, I'm up...."

I carefully turned off my alarm as I stood up and stretched my arms as I yawned and looked at my one-opened window, I went there and noticed the village square, the sunrise made it a pretty view, then a heard a call from my three Uncles downstairs.

"Lynette! Wake up your brothers! It's time for breakfast!"

"Yeah! We're coming down!" I quickly rushed to my bathroom to freshen up, I immediately wore my usual light blue Chinese dress, I went to my dresser to brush my hair and styled it with my favorite black ribbon.

"Alright! Perfect!" I looked at the time at the clock, it was 5:46, "Geez...they are gonna be late for school now, looks like Lincoln is already awake but...and it's looks like I have to wake Landon up again", I left my bedroom and went downstairs.

I went to my brother's bedroom, which is located downstairs since my bedroom was upstairs on the second floor, I rushed downstairs to check on my two brothers when I got there, Lincoln got out of the room, fixing his tie and wearing his uniform.

"Lincoln! Good Morning!"

"Ah, Good Morning Lynette"

"Is Landon still asleep?"

"Yeah...as always.."

I sighed in defeat when I heard it, oh what's the use of buying him an alarm clock yesterday? At least make it useful for your morning routine instead of me being your personal alarm clock big brother!

"Alright, I'll wake him now, Uncle is waiting for us downstairs in the kitchen"

"Ok, sis"

Once Lincoln left, I went in and found Landon, sleeping peacefully and snoring quietly in his bed. I stared at him annoyingly.

"Landon" I answered with a stern voice, but he didn't answer, "Landon" I repeated again but what I got was: "20 more minutes..."

"It's 6:15, You dumb-head"

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

After hearing the time, Landon got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to get ready for school, "Why didn't you wake me up earlier sis?!" he shouted in the bathroom before turning on the shower.

"Make that god damn alarm clock that I bought for you useful then! And hurry up! We're having breakfast downstairs and don't be slow if you don't wanna be late!" I answered angrily before closing the door.

Why is he like this to me?

I thought to myself as I went to the kitchen.
____________

When I walked into the kitchen, I noticed my three uncles making our breakfast and Lincoln waiting at the table. The smell of our favorite spicy curry in the air and smells so good that if fill the whole kitchen.

"We're making your favorite kids, Spicy Curry" Uncle Gon answered as he chops the vegetables in kung fu style.

"It always brings smiles in our faces" Uncle Sho smiled as he brings out flames to cook the meat to make Landon and Lincoln's lunch.

"Now then, what's taking Landon so long? It's already 6:23 now" Uncle Dean wondered as he looked at the time on his watch.

"We'll go check on him Uncle Dean, call us if the food is ready" Lincoln answered as we stood up from our chairs and left the kitchen and went to the bedroom.

"What is he up to now?" I facepalm myself thinking that Landon is up to something.

"I don't know, if it's something stupid, I'm pretty sure you will go mad at him for sure Lynette"

"I hope so, cause you two better not be late for school"
___________

We got to the bedroom before Lincoln would even knock, we heard sword slashing from the inside and the door wasn't locked, curious we went inside.

Inside the bedroom, we saw Landon practicing his sword skills.

"Brother? Are you practicing your sword skills right now?" Lincoln asked as we walked in.

"Yeah! I am, is there a problem with a little bit of practice?" Landon responded as put his sword away.

"Didn't you practice yesterday big brother?" I asked as I crossed my arms

"One last training before I start the day!" he answered as he stretched his arms and turn to his dresser, he took out his tie and gave it to me.

"A little help please?" he asked nicely and hoping not to make me piss. But I wasn't mad at him, I know he can't make his tie neat and tidy.

"Alright, now then stay still" I replied as I fixed his tie, I finished fixing it until a call came.

"Kids! Food's Ready!"

"Curry!!" We scream happily as we rushed downstairs to the kitchen!
_____________

It was time to open up the restaurant and time for my brothers to go to school, they were about to leave I noticed Landon's lunchbox on the table.

Oh no~! Not this time Landon!

I carried the lunch box and went outside.

"Landon!" I shouted.

"What?!"

I threw his lunchbox at his face directly causing to fall and hit to the ground! I can't let my brother forget his lunchbox like he always does and it's making me pissed off now!

"Landon! Make sure you get your lunchbox before you leave the house!" I shouted with red veins popping out.

"You could have just reminded me! Not throwing at me directly!"

"Wanna get crushed by a GIANT STONE THEN?!"

Landon flinched in fear immediately grabbed Lincoln's left hand and started running to school as a sign that he didn't wanna make pissed again.

I sighed and massage my forehead as I saw them running, I turn to the door and flip the sign to tell everyone in the village that we're are open.

Another busy day...
_____________

*Meanwhile*

"Hmmm....this school will do..."

He turned to his crystal ball as it showed Lynette cleaning the tables and turn the close to open sign.

"Alright, my young blossom...your training shall begin...with a new chapter..."

Note: The first page is done! 💕