Episode 1-18 A Sudden Advice!

After Lynette's deadly entrance and her one failed attempt to hit Riddle directly with her large cleaver, the whole gang managed to leave the tea garden and went to the rose maze, which it's far from the tea party, with the feeling of defeat and disappointment in their faces after what had happened.

"That was a close one..." Grim mumbled after leaving the tea garden.

"Yeah, thanks for saving us Lynn, but you should know that-"

"I know that response, Deuce. It's not right to kill or end him immediately, but you three should be glad that I missed hitting him, but... I just couldn't believe that he waste food like the delicious marron tarts we made yesterday like that, over for a f**king and stupid rule. Make my own blood boiling at that bloody hell tyrant." Lynette answered with anger, as she looked at Ace who was still furious about what had happened.

"Damn it! I'm so pissed off! That little red-haired menace! Does he plan on turning into the Queen of Hearts himself?!" He screamed.

"Like hell yeah he would actually, I'm also mad as you are too Ace." The pink-haired girl answered along with him as well.

"Getting thrown out for disobeying the Prefect... I'm slowly drifting away from becoming a model student..." Deuce sighed after looking at his collar.

"Ugh, this collar is so suffocating and heavy, yanno?" Grim answered as he showed his collar to her. The girl pick him in her arms and patted on his head.

"I know, if I ever wore that collar, I would have tore it apart." The girl answered as the raccoon jumped onto her shoulder with a sad look on his face. Everyone went silent until-

"What's up with all of ya~? Wearin' all those collars like that~" A voice answered as Che'nya's head reveal himself in front of gang.

"WHA-!!???"

"GYAHHHH!!! A HEADLESS GHOST!!" Grim screamed as he hid behind Lynette's hair, the girl wasn't afraid of this happening, but she was annoyed to see him...again.

"Che'nya? You again? Stop following me like a creep!" She yelled in an angry tone, which the cat boy wasn't fazed at all like before.

"Hey~ It's nice to meet and see you again~ Hime-chan~" He cooed which cause her to sweat drop at his response to her.

"Stop speaking to me like in that kind of tone." She grumbled underneath her breath which the trio noticed it happened.

"Wait! Lynn! You know this weird dude?!" Ace yelled at her as the girl sighed in defeat.

"Yeah, I do actually. For a long time now!" She answered while still annoyed while the cat boy laughed at their reactions on how they know each other.

"Oh, oopsies~ I forgot to show ya my body." He answered as his body revealed to them.

"Next time, don't scare my friends like that just like before, you know what's gonna happen if you don't stop scaring people like that." Lynette warned him with a serious look on her face, but shrugged it off.

"Now, now, no need to be that serious Hime-chan." He answered with a sly.

"Wh-what the... So you've got a body, too... You are?" Deuce asked as Che'nya looked at the trio along with Lynette.

"I'm Alchemi Alchemivich Pinkaa. I got kitty magic, but also human magic. I'm sorta a weird guy." He introduce himself, which made everyone confused because of his name was too long and was hard to pronounce.

"Alche-Come again?" Ace asked, since he couldn't say his full name.

"For short, everyone calls him Che'nya." Lynette answered as the cat boy smiled at her along with her friends.