Episode 2-26 A Howling Desire! (Part 1)

*Location: Savanaclaw Dorm - Magift Stadium*

It appears as if now, it looks like everyone is in quite a huge pickle during the confrontation of the current issue now. Due to Leona's overflowing magic surrounding the stadium, everyone had a hard time to concentrate on stopping him now.

Even Lynette herself was impressed to see such an beast in Leona, despite that he's a animal to her, but this was beyond of her thoughts towards him after. This was truly something that no one expects to see!

For such a second prince like him to gain such a thing...! Who would have thought of this going around!?!? My own eyes are going to covered with this sand itself!!

"You're so powerful, so why resort to something like this!?" Riddle shouted loudly while using his cape to cover Lynette and Grim from the sandstorm and keeping his balance in hopes that they wouldn't be blown away by Leona's magic.

"Why...? Does the reason even matter to you? Or what, are you saying you're going to comfort me? There are a lot of things in this world that we can never have no matter what effort we put into it." Leona joked as the sand continued to circle around him as he turned to Ruggie, who was still in his grasp.

"Look. Ruggie can't even struggle against me anymore. How pitiful, isn't he...?" Leona smirked, looking at the hyena whose getting even more weaker and couldn't move his own muscle.

"(pained breathing)"

"STOP ALREADY!! Unleashed Beast!"

Quick as a flash, a few lights surrounded Jack as he howled loudly, causing everyone and Lynette to turn at his direction.

"AH..!" The female half-myth gasped, looking at the sight of Jack who has now changed into a very large white wolf.

"That's...!?" Riddle spoke, after seeing Jack's transformation as Jack who has transformed growled at Leona furiously.

The next thing was for Jack was indeed heading towards Leona at full force with no distractions of the sand storm.

"What in the-!? Ah!!" Leona shouted in shock after seeing Jack in his wolf form heading towards him.

"Leona's distracted!!" Lynette and Grim shouted loudly after seeing Jack landing the hit on him.

"Alright!! Off with your head!" Riddle shouted as he used his magic sealing collar onto the lion's neck, sealing his magic off.

"Gah!!"

With the lock of the collar sealed shut, the sand storm was gone, in addition Jack was pushing Leona down with force so that he couldn't move while the collar was in tact. Ruggie who has been released from Leona's grip and magic, was now gasping for air and breathing heavily.

"Grr... You-"

Then the lion had found himself facing the tip of a dagger in front of his sight. It was Lynette whose eyes were fueled with the white color.