Prologue 6-Her Increasing Presence

Once the first class was over, the first-year students had a tour of the whole school. But during the school tour, Lynette and Ace were trying not to make eye-contact with each other before the tour had started.

Ever since the 'First Kiss' incident came in the Main Street, they couldn't help but think about it during the first class, and this is not 'Love at First Sight' people, it's more like 'Fight at first Sight' everyone!

During the tour of each location in the school, some first-year students we're talking about Lynette from behind and some were admiring her feminine appearance.

"Is that the rumored and the first female student?"

"She is! And man, she's a pretty cute one."

"If only the mirror would place her Heartslabyul, I would admire her all day long."

"She's a perfect fit for Pomefiore, I'm pretty sure that dorm leader Vil will praise her beautiful appearance."

Those rumors about me being here are spreading really quickly...

Before the tour had started, some of the students were talking about Lynette and her magic and some were staring at her during the whole lecture. Ace noticed that happening and give them a death glare as a sign to leave her alone and focus on class than staring at a girl.

He didn't know why he did that in the first place, especially to a girl that he just only met in the main street.

The young pinkette never knew that her own mentor would send her to an all-boys school. And more importantly, she hasn't found him yet. This is why after class, she'll go look for him, but it wouldn't happen cause she has to keep an eye on Ace and Grim during their punishment after lunchtime in the cafeteria.

I can't believe Ace Trappola is my classmate...I want to die right now...I just hope this school tour would finish now...

The poor girl couldn't do anything right now and just hoped to forget that incident. But this school tour and Ace being her classmate isn't helping her at all, that would be the same thing for Ace as well.
_____________

The whole tour had finally finished, I was on my way to the infirmary to get my burnt arms healed up before lunchtime.

Thanks to the school tour, I managed to find the infirmary easily. Along the way, I noticed a pair of tall students and they're are twins just like my older brothers and there was one student walking in the center and he was chatting with them.

I was a little surprised at those twins, they looked so tall and they are over-towering the other students like me. I ignore them as I walked passed by them to get to the infirmary.

But what I didn't notice that the three of them might have noticed me.

"Hey~ Azul~ Is that her?" The first twin-spoke, after seeing Lynette passing by them.

"Judging by her pink and white feminine appearance, It is Floyd." The second twin answered and he dresses more formally than his twin.

"Exactly Floyd, that's Lynette Mitchell, the rumored and first female student. Doesn't she look stunning in that uniform?" Azul answered with a smirk until he noticed the bandages on her arms.

"That's rather odd, there are bandages on her arms and she's going to the infirmary to get them treated." Azul frown.

"Do you think something happened to her Jade? Did she got into a fight?" Floyd asked.

"It might be Floyd. But it doesn't look that serious." Jade answered.

"We should get going now you two, we can see her another time," Azul replied.