Episode 2-18 Suspect Interrogation and Blood Hunt

*Location: Classroom*

Surely the team had arrived to Ruggie's classroom, they opened the door and found the hyena there.

"We’re intruding! Where is Ruggie Bucchi?" Grim answered which the hyena heard him and noticed the group.

"Yeah? Ugh, it’s you guys again…" Ruggie sighed in defeat after seeing Grim once again.

"No matter how much you beg, I’m not paying you back for that deluxe sandwich~" Ruggie teased which it was slightly mean for Grim, but Lynette hold Grim back.

"The sandwich paradise aside Grim."

"Gnnngh..."

"Ruggie Bucchi. There’s something we would like to ask you about the consecutive incidents regarding the injury of selected players." Riddle answered as he took a step forward towards him.

"Oh…? That doesn’t sound like a friendly accusation." Ruggie answered and wasn't even fazed though.

"Won’t you come with us for a bit~?" Cater asked.

"I get it already! So please, don’t hurt me or anything…" Ruggie whined as the team along with him walked out of the classroom.

But it wasn't before long when Lynette noticed Ruggie and soon felt something, rather odd from him which made the girl to get suspicious deep down.

...you're up to something, aren't you?
______________________________________

*Location: Interior Hallway*

The team were now in the interior hallway, though everyone knew that Ruggie won't confess easily. Riddle alongside with Lynette even knew about this as well.

Now then… I know that he won’t easily confess, but it will be troublesome if we fell victim to his unique magic.

"With my “Off with your head,” I will–"

"Oh, what’s this~? Will you be okay using such strong magic without your magical pen, Riddle-kun~?"

Completely startled by his words, Riddle was snapped out of his thoughts and immediately checked his pocket for his magical pen. It was gone.

"Eh? H-huh…? My magical pen’s not here…!" Riddle shouted.

"Hey, Cater! Your pen’s gone, too!" Grim yelled which Cater noticed his magical pen was gone as well.

"No way? Really!?" Cater yelled.

"Oh you did not just." Lynette spoked as everyone looked at Ruggie, who just started to smirk mischievously and smiled slyly at the team.

"Shishishi! You guys are spoiled rich kids through and through, huh~? You’re both so wide open! So vulnerable~" Ruggie joked as he looked at the team.

"Wha–!? When did he use his magic to get your magical pens!?" Grim wondered and was a bit shocked.

"That wasn't magic, that was pickpocket." Lynette answered which Ruggie smirked at the pink half-myth.

"Smart guessing girly. And aw, come on~ I don’t have to use magic to do something so simple!" Ruggie laughed.

"And so, I feel like I’m gonna get jumped if I stay, so I’m gonna dash~! Bye-bye~!" Ruggie answered as he left in full speed leaving the team.

"Hey, wait!!" Grim yelled as soon he and the other saw the hyena was now running away.

"Wait! It’s off with your head if you don’t stop at once! Off with–" Riddle yelled but Cater stopped him from using his unique magic.