Episode 1-12 Faulty Bad Guys!

"Um...We would like to buy the things written on this note." Deuce explained as he showed Sam the list of ingredients of we need for the tart, Sam got a look of it.

"And I also want some canned tuna!" Grim shouted.

"No! We will not buy any canned tuna!" Deuce and Lynette shouted at him.

"What do we have here~? Fresh cream and eggs... Oh, my! What a pretty sweet line-up~ OK! I shall bring them out now." Sam shouted as he left the counter to get us the ingredients.

"Whoa...Will he really have some here?" Deuce wondered.

"Well, this is a school store, so I'm sure he has some." Lynette answered as they waited.

[ 2 Minutes Later ]

"Here, thank you for the wait. It is rather heavy, so are you sure you can carry them all?" Sam asked as he came back with a bag full of ingredients and gave it to Deuce and Lynette and the two carried them.

"If you act now, I can throw in a special bag to carry all of those things for 30% off of its original price~!" Sam spoke which it caught Grim's interest.

"What did you say? Hey, that sounds interesting~!" Grim answered before he could say another word, Lynette covered his mouth.

"W-we'll have to decline! Let's go, Grim!" Deuce answered quickly.

"But why?! I wanna play more-"

"That's Enough! Say something else or there's no tarts for you!" Lynette warned him as she pick him up with his mouth covered.

"OK, OK! Then, I shall be waiting for your return, lost little lambs! Bye~!" Sam answered they left the shop.
____________

***^Main Street^***

***^Main Street^***

After buying the ingredients, Lynette, Deuce and Grim were walking down in the main street while carrying the two heavy bags.

"That was a very amazing shop, in a way..." Deuce answered.

"I agreed with you man, it was interesting school store alright, kinda reminds me of one of the fortune-teller shops back at home." Lynette answered with him.

"Boo~ Both of you are so stingy" Grim pouted.

"Who are you calling stingy?!" The two yelled at him which made him flinch and covered his ears.

"*clears throat* Lynette, the bag with the canned fruits is heavy, isn't it? I'll hold it for you. I'm experienced with carrying heavy loads." Deuce answered as he take the other bag that Lynette was carrying.

"Hey, there's no need to that helpful, and I'm quite surprised that you're used to carrying heavy things are you Deuce?" Lynette asked as they continue to walk down the pathway.

"Yeah, Mother always takes me with her during timed sales. She buys a lot, so I end up helping her with the bags.
I'm the only man in the family, so I'm used to helping a lot with hard labor. Ah, I'm sorry...I keep talking about myself." Deuce explained.

"Oh it's not a problem at all, You really cared for your mother a lot you do you?" Lynette replied which caused Deuce to Sutter at her directly.

"No...That's not true at all. I... Mother was..." Deuce started but before he could finish his sentence, he bumped into someone in a group causing the eggs in the carton to break.

"Ouch!"

"Ah, the eggs!!" Grim and Lynette screamed as the carton of eggs cracked.

"Damn it! All the eggs in the carton broke! The plastic bag's now reeking with eggs...!" Deuce yelled as someone he bumped into noticed them.

"That hurt! Where the hell're ya lookin' at-Wha- You're the guys who ruined my carbonara's soft-boiled egg during lunch today!" The student yelled after looking at Deuce and Lynette along with Grim.

Those guys again...They should know who their's messing with right now...

"Damn, it's you guys again. Ya better give us a break~" His friend answered and it's looks like they forgotten about Lynette's warning during at lunch.

Come again?!

"............Aren't you the ones at fault for bumping into me? Even during lunch. The egg wasn't really that badly harmed, but you made a huge scene out of it. Our carton of eggs is totally ruined, though." Deuce explained with a dark and delinquent tone, which it caught Lynette's attention, she's noticed it happening before.

Wait...is that tone...

"He's totally right!" Grim agreed.

"The hell? You sayin' it's my fault, then?" The student mocked.

"Yes, please pay us back for the eggs. And also, please apologize to the chickens." Deuce growled at them.

Chickens? Umm...those eggs aren't even-

"Hah~? Makin' a ruckus over eggs, are we?" His friend mocked carelessly, unaware that the both of them were pulling his last straw.

"Hah?"

"It didn't hit the ground so you can still eat it. Stop makin' a fuss over little things." The student continued to mock him.

"Ya better be thankful they broke inside the plastic bag!" His friend answered as the both them began to laugh, Lynette and Deuce felt their own blood boiling at their mocking.

Grrr...you pulled the last straw...you little snitches...

"... mess with me, will you..." Deuce mumbled angrily.

Huh?

"Huh?"

"I told you to stop laughing, damn it!!
You ain't got no choice but to apologize for something that's your fault! These eggs will be used to make a delicious tart in place of turning into chicks, bastard!! Do you understand me, huh!?" Deuce shouted loudly making him snap after the entire mocking he received.

"Wh-what's with him all of a sudden...?!" The student yelled cowardly.

He snapped!

"If you're not gonna pay me back for the 6 eggs, I got no choice but to beat the hell out of you six times." Deuce continued as his tone was grown even darker.

"Huh?!"

"Grit your teeth, you little bastards!!" Deuee yelled as he belated them while Lynette and Grim starred at him shocked.

"Deuce! Wait a minute!" Lynette yelled as she chased after him

"You need to stop!" Grim yelled with her as the grey cat joined the young female to stop a snapped and angry friend.
____________

*Meanwhile, in Master Wiz's Office*

"Hmm...This red lady is known as-" Before the elder could continue, he was interrupted by his glowing sparks.

"Hm? What is it now? I'm busy right now." He asked as they showed thier master a scene of Deuce fighting the two Heartslabyul seniors while Lynette was trying to stop him from fighting them in the crystal ball.

"Oh my, my... What an angry and wild side this young man has..." The elder spoke carefully as he watched the entire scene carefully while researching on the dead red spirit.

Now this is new side of him.