Episode 2-4 Dangerous Accumulation!

Okay, before proceeding to the next chapter for today's episode. I revealed the votes about the performance that Lynette will be doing. 2 votes for the singing concert and 3 votes for the solo cheerleading.

I believed that the cheerleading solo has won the contest, and for those who voted for the singing concert, please understand this and I will make some singing concerts in the next episode if possible.

Anyway, let's continue now!
____________________

After engaging with the ghosts in a short battle, the first-year gang has successfully defeat the ghosts and finished the headmaster's special training lesson.

"Okay, I think we're done for now for today." Lynette spoke as she wiped the sweat off from her forehead.

"Hey, Headmaster! That special training lesson with the ghosts didn’t help me understand Blot one bit!" Grim yelled in frustration at the headmaster.

"Grim, please look at the magical jewel on your collar." The headmaster ordered as Grim looked at his magical jewel from his color and Lynette looked at his collar as well too.

Both Lynette and Grim had just noticed the gem color's has darken and black ink stains has started to appear in the edges of the gem, as if it was starting to get dirty after using too much magic in the special training lesson.

"Wha–!? My magical jewel’s got some dirt on it! It won’t come off even if I rub it with my paws…!" Grim explained in a shock expression after he saw it.

"It’s a black ink that taints the magical jewel. That’s the “blot” that happens after using magic excessively." Crowley explained carefully as everyone looked at their magical pens as well. 

"Ah…! Now that I look closely, my magical pen has a faint ink stain, too…!" Deuce shouted after looking his magical gem as well, which it was now covered in black ink stains.

"Eh?! It’s kinda dirty!" Grim yelped loudly.

"Is the blot a permanent effect headmaster?" Lynette asked carefully, after looking at her friends magical gems carefully and finally understanding what blot really means.

"No, not completely." The headmaster answered as everyone sighed in relief.

"Oh, that’s a relief… Phew~" Grim sighed in relief.

"If you take a proper rest, and given enough time off, the Blot will disappear on its own. A magical jewel does not exist simply to be an outlet for one’s magic. One other purpose it has is to accumulate blot that could directly affect the caster. To an extent, it is a wonderful item that can carry such a huge burden." The headmaster explained.

"I see… In other words, once our magical jewels have become hazy, it’s a sign for us to rest our bodies, correct?" Deuce asked which Crowley nodded at his answer.

"That is correct. Blot disappears if you eat, sleep, and rest properly." Crowley replied with a smile.

"I see, that explains a lot." Lynette answered with a smile.

"That’s good!! Then, that means I can rest assured about using my magic when I become a great magician! I mean, I eat and sleep a lot already~" Grim shouted with a smile.

"Magical energy comes in all sorts of varieties. With the exception of a select few, the maximum permissible amount of magical energy is not really that large." Crowley stated.

"Eh?"

"What do you mean?" Grim asked.

"In other words, the more magical energy a person has, the more careful he has to be about accumulation of Blot." The headmaster warned carefully.