Episode 2-11 Those Trouble-Some Twins!

Surely the team had rushed over to the hall of mirrors to start investigating the possible suspects that would be either the next target or the culprit for the past incidents on the victims that gotten injuired. 

They had started entering Pomefiore dorm, founded by the efforts of the beautiful queen.
_____________________

***^Pomefiore Dorm-Main Entrance^***

After entering the mirror, the first-years along with Riddle and Cater looked at the main entrance and dorm. The first years along with Grim were in complete awe of the scenery from the dormitory itself.

This looks like a giant manor instead of a dorm!

After admiring the scene, the team sneaked secretly inside to continue the investigation.
_____________________

***^Pomefiore Dorm- Lounge Area^***

After sneaking, they secretly look at the lounge area. They carefully peaked through their heads out and looked at the lounge area. After that, Cater secretly took out his phone.

"First up, we've got Pomefiore Dorm. After checking my info, I think we should pay the most attention to the 3rd year, Rook Hunt. Golden bobbed hair and a hat are his trademarks." The orange-haired third year explained carefully as Lynette looked at his profile on her phone and noticed his picture.

"Rook-senpai is a very capable player who was vital to the competition in last year's tournament. But he is a little bit... Strange, should I say?" Riddle explained.

"Strange? That's interesting to look into." Lynette replied.

"Oh... Is he the one sitting over there?" Deuce whispered at he pointed at the huntsmen which he wasn't alone, in fact his trusty dorm leader Vil was with him and alongside with a first-year with them, Epel.

"Uwah...! They all look like they're sparkling...!" Ace explained.

"As expected for beautiful appearances and looks, I agree with you too Ace." Lynette whispered after looking at three dorm members and then the team obverse carefully.