Episode 1-11 Homeland Introduction And Stirring Secrets

Before we start this chapter, I wanna give credit to chu1luc for the information that she gave me! So...I'm gonna give you a shout out! And with no further to do! Let's continue with the story!
______________

We've had finally manged to finish peeling all the chestnuts, and boy, the others but me were exhausted after all of that work.

"Ah...!! We finally finished peeling them all!" Ace yelled as he stretched both of his arms after peeling all of the chestnuts.

"My arms hurt..." Deuce answered tirelessly.

"My arms are still alive alright! It's also a good workout after all that writing during professor Trein's classes!" I spoke as I stretched my arms.

"How the hell are you still alive?!" The duo yelled at me.

"Haha. Great work. I'm sure that your hard work will all be worth it." Trey answered as he turned to me.

"And thanks to you too Lynette, your magic and yourself is full of surprises, I think you still have some in your hands too." The senior answered which made me giggle.

"Oh it was nothing at all Trey-senpai!" I answered him with a smile which him made chuckle.

"You know, I'm kinda wondering about this for a while now, what does your Homeland look like, I'm kinda curious about it." Ace asked which it caught Lynette's and everyone's attention.

"Yeah! Since we knew that your house is a restaurant, I wanna know about your Homeland too! I bet there's alot of strong people like you there!" Grim answered as the girl giggled at them.

"Oh Grim, I'm not that strong like the royal dragon family, a ancient dragon is the strongest myth of all, it's rank is above than the rest of the myths, but I'll tell you about about my island home then if you like."

"Yes please!" The trio answered happily.

"Sure I don't mind it, I was also curious about your Homeland too Lynette." Trey answered.

"Alrighty then! Here's is what the Island of Enchantment looks like." She answered as she showed a hologram of a an island which it was divided into five parts, four was surrounding the fifth one which it was in the center.

"Woah! That's a huge island alright! I think I could get lost in there!!" ace yelled after looking at the huge island.

"Haha! The Island of Enchantment is composed of 5 counties, 4 of which are stuck in a certain season all year round." The girl explained.

"All year around? Does that mean they only have one season?" Ace asked.

"Yup! That's right! Four only have one season while the fifth one does all of the seasons." The girl explained as she showed of the five emblems of the five islands.

"Hey Lynn, what's country island is this? The one with the beautiful flower design?" Grim asked as he put his paw on it.