Episode 1-14 Seven-Colored Delicious And A Painful Past!

-Read this warning before you proceed. AND I MEAN IT!-

This chapter contains some sound effects which it could involve with gif and sound effects and also some screaming which it in Lynette's past! And so PLEASE bear with it!

And so...let's continue this chapter now!

(From Lynette: How did the hell she change her persona that quick? And you almost looks like an old hag-)

(From the Author *Who's in a stress motive because she didn't get any sleep last night*: If you dare to speak up if that f**king topic once more, I will throw you and Kiara into a never-ending s**t OF YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE Year! UNDERSTOOD?! *Death Glare* 😠)

(From Lynette: YES MA'AM!! AND I'M SO SORRY!! 😫)
________________

"Alright, the last step is to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and then..." As Trey sprinkle the powder sugar, the tart was finally finished.

"We're done~!!" Grim and Ace yelled as they happily looked at the delicious tarts.

"Well done everyone!" Lynette cheered happily.

"Hooray..." Deuce answered quietly while head was still hanged low.

"Did something happen to this guy when you guys went out shopping together?" Ace asked after looking at a disappointed Deuce, who decided to stay quiet for a while until the tarts were finished. When he saw him like that, he sweatdrop at him.

"Let's leave him be for now, it's for the best for him right now." Lynette answered as she putted the kitchen tools away.

"What in the world did I believe in for 16 years...?" Deuce mumbled as his head was raise high but still in disappointment.

I should really tell him about the cycle after this if I had the time.

"Who knew that making desserts would take this long? I'm so tired..." Ace sighed as sat down on a chair and stretched his arms after a long day of making the tarts.

"Yeah, but hey, it's a good work out for me though!" Lynette answered as she stretched her arms as well as Cater entered the kitchen.

"Nice work~ ♪ Did you finish the tarts? The decoration looks so cute~!
It's totally 'grammable! Let me take a pic~" Cater answered as he pulled out his phone and took some pictures of the tarts and decided to post it on magicame within a second.

"AH! Where were you all this time?" Ace yelled and pointed at him directly, nearly scaring him outta nowhere.

"I came to check on my cute little juniors 'cause you were doing your best~ Ahaha, you all look dead tired! And Lynette-chan still looks active though!" Cater answered happily after looking at his underclassmen, who were exhausted. But Lynette was still okay.

Now that's a bit harsh to us though.

"Doing things you're not used to can be tiring. In any case, sweets are the solution for a weary body. Have some of our freshly made marron tart." Trey answered as he gave us one tart each.

"Yay~!" The gang cheered as they took a piece of the tart.

"You only came here to help us with the tasting, huh, Cater-senpai?" Ace asked.

"Now, now~ Let's all just enjoy it~" Cater explained as everyone took a bite, the sweet and delicious flavor was pouring into their mouths.

"Mmm~ So delicious!!" Lynette answered after taking a bite of the tart.

"Whoa...! It smells so sweet and good~! The chestnuts on top are so smooth, and the cream is so fluffy! I'm gonna dig in~!" Grim answered as he continued to eat the tart.