Heartslabyul Epilogue 8- The Last Element

Okay and hello everyone! It's me CaraMejia15! And you can call me Author-chan too! I pretty sure I was taking my time on uploading each chapter on each of my book. The ones that I'm working on is the 'Checkmate Runway Event' and my new fanfic which it is titled as 'Two Powers Within One', it also a Persona 4 Golden fanfic as well too.

Please accept my patience and slow progress making on the chapters as well too! I'm going to continue my Enstars fanfic as well because I was working on some home-made events for that as well and the progress of it was taking a bit slow and was tiring, plus along side with online schoolwork too. Oh God! Please put my stress level to decrease mode right now!

But for now, in this book, this will be a very long chapter too. So long that it would put an end to this epilogue, but I just need some time to adjust it too and then we will reach to the Savannaclaw episode too.

Each chapters on each book will come very soon right now!

And now then, let's continue this long Heartslabyul epilogue chapter right now!

Plus with a little bit of some spoilers and Secrets about the incident between RCA and EDHA too! This will be really juicy to hear as well too!
___________________

Today is now Wednesday, only few days left till the end of the school (survival) week, which it was almost close to the deadline tonight soon. Naturally, I'm a bit scare on a bit of pressure with this investigation we're on right now. Although, what I did yesterday was a bit reckless of myself to do that bur also...what else can we even do about it then?

Whoever is this unknown sender/number is, he just literally destroyed half of the rose maze by burning it on fire after that explosion and things are going to get even worse if we don't do something this soon. Sensei and Headmaster Crowley heard about it and rushed over to us immediately and heard everything about what had happened in the dorm. Naturally, the two of them were rather shocked to hear about it. Since it was involved with us as highschool students, I can say that adults like them are not aloud to disturb this game...

...ugh...seriously? I mean...why us kids instead of adults here? I find it rather unfair for all of us...I bet this is the kind of way to make someone like anyone of us to suffer easily...that would be easy for others...but except for us half-myths...

Of course, we were tortured in pain from everyone in our homeland everyday until we reached the day we die...making our deaths wishes come true...

The people who committed those and different kinds of sins will either be punished, spare...or what's even worse...

...was being sentenced to death without a clear or reasonable sentence.
______________

Lynette was now walking down the halls with Grim on her left shoulder. Ace and Deuce were currently busy with helping their dorm mates with some chores right now which it includes Trey and Cater while Riddle was doing his usual paper-writing for the dorm, so she's by myself with Grim right now since class has ended within a flash.

Just a few days left till the deadline...remembering that makes Lynette a bit tired a little bit, Grim noticed her exhausted yet empty face, which he patted her head and Lynette felt it and looked at his face.

"You know Lynn, I think I kinda feel the same for you. And also I feel pretty sorry for you and your friends as well." He spoke to my which I looked at him for a few minutes which Lynette smiled back at him.

"I know that Grim, I know...and it's never easy to make it in time too." I answered back softly as we looked at the other male students, they are acting like nothing ever happened, which it's making everyone but us blind eyes, which I hated that the most...