Prologue 3-The Fox And The Ramshackle Dorm

Once Grim was taken out of the mirror chamber, I stared at him, while he was struggling to break out of the black birdcage spell that I cast on him.

Looks like I handled and fix this situation then without anyone's help, but I feel kinda pity for him though, since odd creatures like himself don't aloud enter a school like this.

"Okay... Now I kinda feel sorry for the little guy..." I mumbled, Azul and Riddle heard me and came over to me to check if I'm okay.

"Don't you fret over that little monster young lady, if it weren't for your generous and kind help, you managed to save the school from being swallowed in flames" Azul replied as he shakes both of my hands.

"Uhh...okay...I guess..." I replied as Riddle looked at me directly at my eyes.

"Umm...is there's something wrong with my face?" I asked Riddle's hand to touch my left eye.

"Your eyes, how do they change color? They were white earlier, right Azul?" he spoke as Azul nodded and got looked at my rose pink eyes closely before he nodded.

"Indeed Riddle, I've never seen anyone who's eyes can change colors before, especially to you," he replied.

"How do they change exactly?" they answered together. Which caused me to shook my head a bit.

"Ummm... It's a kinda long story..." I answered.

So, this school doesn't know about my eyes changing color when I activate my powers? Nobody knows about me and being a half-mythical creature then? Huh...well to be honest...I think Night Raven College would be an interesting school.

"It's just normal for me, they change color if I use my magic," I answered with a smile, which they were surprised by my response. Riddle turned his head to another direction.

"I suppose you should go back to the mirror chamber, the mirror should sort you in a dorm now," Riddle answered and he and Azul guided me to mirror.

"Now then, since this situation has been solved thanks to Miss Mitchell, time to continue the ceremony" Crowley answered.

"Am I still allowed to be here?" I asked carefully.

The two Prefect looked at me and so did the others in the venue, From Grim's statement and everyone's reaction for what she did, it's almost seemed like it was possible for her to enroll because of the rules in this school.

"But of course you can! If you had known about the rules earlier, but there's no problem for a female student to enroll here." The headmaster smiled.

"Indeed, this is the first time Night Raven College has ever bring a girl here, which it's makes you the first female student here in history." Azul smiled.

"Now then, back to the entrance ceremony, please go to the mirror, Miss Mitchell" Crowley smiled.

I went back to the mirror and sat down.

"The shape of thy soul..." it answered as it stares into my soul. I waited for its response. "I do not know," it answered.

"What did you say?" Crowley came to stand beside the stool with me, staring at the Magic Mirror with disbelief look and I was looking at the Mirror with a confused look too.

"Born with rare and mysterious powers, beautiful yet completely dangerous at the same time... But thy soul is not suitable for any dormitory..." it answered.

Okay...this is getting even more difficult for me now...

I thought to myself.

"What do you think, Headmaster Crowley?" The Heartlabyul Prefect asked, there was a surprise evident across his features.