Episode 2-12 Territorial Attack

[Location: Courtyard]

Shortly after everyone got chased by the Leech twins, the hunt was still on, what's worse is that everyone went into hiding eventually. So basically, the team had to split up. Cater, Riddle and Deuce were hiding in the bushes while Lynette, Ace and Grim were hiding in the pillars.

But the pillars was not a best hiding spot and it was rather a tight fit, Ace, Lynette and had to cram themselves into it so that way the Leech brother wouldn't find them there. 

But this was rather or yet quite uncomfortable and... really tight.

"Ace... get your face away from me." Lynette whispered not wanting to make eye-contact with him up-close.

"I can't Lynn and also it's hard to move in here- Grim stop shoving into me!" Ace grunted as Grim pushed him from behind.

"Hey! Don't try to squish me from behind!" Grim retorted back.

"Canned it cat!" The two whispered as they heard the Leech twins walking by.

"Eh~ Where can they be~?" Floyd wondered as he and his brother Jade searched around the courtyard area. The team had to stayed quiet or else they would be screwed eventually if they were found by them.

"Gosh... Why did it come to this." Lynette muttered quietly and still not looking at Ace's close-up face and was a bit blushing a little which Ace didn't see it he too was blushing but not making eye-contact with her.

"Ah! Grim stop pushing my back already!" Ace hissed in as he looked at his back.

"Shut up and stop trying to squish me to the wal-"

Before Grim could finished his retort towards Ace angrily, Lynette had just noticed that the twins shadows were heading towards their direction at their hiding spot. Without any moment of hesitation, Lynette eventually grabbed the two idiots from their tight spaces and changed their hiding positions and then covered their mouths while she hold her breathe as the three stayed silent after finding out that the twins were coming.

As the twins looked around to search for the team, they eventually passed by Lynette, Ace and Grim's hiding spot, which it showed that no one was there. After searching around the area they went to the next hiding spots in the courtyard. Once the twins were gone, the three first-years had suddenly reappeared in the same hiding spot.

It turned that Lynette had used her magic to maker her and the two idiots invisible so that they wouldn't get caught by the twins. Lynette catches her breathe silently as she let the two to breathe for air as well. 

"Thanks Lynn." Ace whispered.

"You saved us." Grim spoke quietly alongside with him as well as Lynette peaked her head out and noticed Cater, Deuce and Riddle. Who's hiding spot was getting closer by the twins. 

Lynette warned Cater through her phone silently as Cater had received her message as he and Riddle noticed the twins were coming. They carefully ducked their heads below in the bushes as they waited for the Leech twins to walk away.

"Ah, they're not here either~" Floyd whined as Jade patted his shoulder.

"Patience Floyd, we will find them soon." 

How long are we going to keep hiding from them?!

It was then that Grim and Deuce had noticed a spider was coming near towards them. After noticed the spider was getting closer and closer-

"AAAHHHH!!!"

The screams literally startled both hiding spots at the same time as Grim and Deuce got out from their hiding spots, blowing their covers!