Episode 1-19 Increasingly Harsh Judgment And Shocking Background!

*Meanwhile, In the Heartslabyul lounge area*

A scared and timidly student was walking to towards Riddle slowly, he stayed silent as Riddle spoke first to him.

"Rule #249 of the Queen of Hearts: "You should be wearing pink clothes when feeding the flamingos." You were supposed to be in charge of feeding them today. Why are you not wearing any pink clothes?" Riddle asked sternly as the student flinched.

"I'm so sorry, my clothes were in the laundry... Prefect! Please, I'm begging you... Don't put a collar on me!" The resident begged.

"This is your second time breaking the rules. I can't overlook any more than that. Off with your head!" He yelled as a collar appeared and snapped on his neck painfully.

"AH!!" He screamed.

"Write me a 5000 word reflection essay, and do weeding in the garden for a week. After that, I'll remove the collar." Riddle commanded as the resident was shocked by his words and it completely shattered him.

"N-no way..." He muttered.

"I'm not doing this because I enjoy it. It's your fault for breaking the rules!
Nothing will become of you if you don't learn to follow the rules, you understand? Trey, Cater, please take him outside." Riddle ordered as they two seniors appeared from behind.

"Yes, Prefect..." They answered as they took the resident away.

After the two seniors took the collared resident away, Riddle sighed as he rubbed his forehead until he remembered the trio and also Lynette during the unbirthday party, but unfortunately, Lynette's murderistic yet deadly entrance was the only thing was stuck on his head for the whole time and he couldn't get rid of it at all. And he doesn't understand why she try to put a cleaver attempt on him.

He couldn't help himself but to fear her...this was new to him and to learn how to fear...especially to her...

That girl...I can't get rid of it...her deadly entrance is stuck in my whole entire head now...

He muttered quietly until he saw a vision of Lynette, holding a large scythe, her eyes were glowing the exact same blood red color and was ready to slaughter and bloodshed someone in front of him. Quickly scaring the red-head off of his chair immediately after seeing such a bloody yet frightening vision.

"Riddle? Is something wrong? Is everything alright?" Trey asked as Riddle noticed him.

"No, everything fine, I was just seeing things, that's all you may leave now." Riddle answered as Trey nodded and left the room, leaving the red-head alone.

Riddle immediately stood up from his chair and looked out from the window, he remembered meeting Lynette in the entrance ceremony until now during the unbirthday party.

I should be aware of her now, and...why do I feel like someone is coming right for me?

Riddle shooked his head slowly as he left the lounge area stiffly, what he didn't noticed that a white rose that was in a vase was turing slowly into a dark red color. As a warning that someone...would be coming for his heart...in his own chest...
_____________

The day of attending class ended pretty quickly, during some classes, the trio had a bit or a lot trouble since their magic was sealed by the work of the collar that Riddle casted on.

And so Lynette had to help all three of them to catch up with the lessons and lectures as soon as possible, which it was pretty difficult and tiring for her and the trio immediately felt guilty for the young half-myth after what had happened during the tea party.