Episode 1-21 Invisible Entrance And A Reckless Duel!

This time right now...was an unbelievable night...right now...and I mean it...

After listening to the wise elder's instructions in order to save Riddle from falling into darkness and bring back to the light. Lynette went back to her dorm bedroom and couldn't sleep well and stayed wide awake thinking about it, she doesn't know if she's gonna do it...or not...but there's no other choice but that...and so, she decided to risk it until her eyes closed lightly...

...until her soul was taken to black void once more...leaving her body lifeless in the bed...
___________

(Dream Sequence - Queen of Hearts)

After hearing very loud noises that was disturbing my sleep, I woke up and found myself inside of the hallways of the Queen's hearts castle but it almost looks like a hallway to a court hall.

"Where am I now?" I spoke quietly until I noticed the black joker appearinv in front of me instead of Glendora's corrupted soul.

"Hello again young one, you're wondering what's going on? Correct?" He asked with a gentle smile.

"Yeah...is actually, is this a court hall? Is there a jury going on in here?" I asked as I stood up with his help until I heard a sound of someone being jugded by the queen of hearts.

"Yes, there is, let's go and see what's going on. It's looks like things aren't going to well. Especially for her." The joker explained as we immediately started to run to the court. But I was curious about 'her' though but I got his message and I know who he means.

"Wait a minute...do you mean?" I asked him as he nodded at me while we were still running.

"Yes, that girl." The joker answered as we came to a stop when we noticed a giant door in our way, until we realized that the court hall was inside. I leaned to the door and heard yelling from the queen and a sound of a protesting from Alice.

Lynette and Joker and immediately used their strength and quickly opened the giant door, inside they immediately found Alice, who standing on the podium stand while the queen was sitting in front of her and was taking her role as the lawyer seriously.

Wait a minute, I know this scene! This is where Alice was taken to the jury by the queen herself!

Lynette looked at the scene around her and noticed that Alice was getting tired of the queen tryant behavior.

"I'll give you a piece of my mind. What kind of a queen are you!? You're just a selfish and evil tyrant who does what she wants." Alice yelled at her in an angry tone, but when the queen heard her, she slowly got furious.

"What did you just say, girl?" The queen growled in a low voice until the cheshire cat appeared behind her and whispered her back and whispered to her ear closely.

"She called you a selfish tyrant~ ♪" He whispered slyly, which the queen turned bright red and was immediately mad as it blew the last straw of the queen.

"*screams* OFF WITH HER HEAD-!!!" She yelled as the whole deck of card soldiers charged after her all at once.

"*cheering and shouting*"

"It's the Queen's orders! Off with her head~!" The king of hearts yelled as Alice started running away from the card soldiers.

I was really disgusted by the Queen's actions, and also joker and I watched the whole thing as the scene ended, the whole scene changed were in the joker's rose maze where white roses grow.

...If only someone stopped her before she turned out like that...why didn't anyone stop the queen though? Are they afraid of losing their heads to her too? What a let down...no one is even trying to stop her...