Shocking Results And A Farewell Goodbye

We were walking down the staircase very slowly because if we go fast, the stairs might break cause they aren't sturdy enough.

"S-s-so L-L-Lynette...hh-how long are w-w-we g-g-going d-d-down?" Vincent trembled while clinging on to Landon who is also scared as him.

"We're not there yet, you scaredy cats," I replied as sighed in defeat, clearly, those two are easy to be scared by seconds and I mean it.

"This place really gives me the creeps Lynette! And how are the three of you didn't get scared?!" Landon screamed as he pointed at us with his index finger.

"We're not afraid of the dark, like you guys." Ari replied as she smiled at Vincent, "And you said you weren't even scared of anything at all~" she teases at him making his face blushed.

"Oh shut up Ari! You're embarrassing me!" Vincent screamed while hiding his face with his left hand, Ari giggled at his scared reaction.

We kinda laughed at them until we heard a sound of creaking, it sounded like someone was opening a door slowly. Vincent and Landon started to shiver in fear again.

"Lynette....w-w-what was that?" Landon asked as he holds Lincoln's hand even harder.

"We're almost there guys, just a few more steps and then we're there" I answered and we continued to walk down the stairs.

After a few minutes of walking down the stairs, we came to a stop and noticed a door at the end of the path.

"We're here everyone" I smiled to them as I turned to the door and knocked on it three times, after a small silence, a voice from the inside answered.

"Come in, young blossom"

I open the door to reveal a beautiful and enchanted office, with books flying everywhere from shelf to shelf, sparkling lights, and many more. My friends, we're amazed by the room we got in.

***^Master Wiz's Office^***

And my Sensei, Master Wiz, was smiling at us when we arrived. Even he's the same age as his cousin, Master Shin, the ruler of the village, they may look very old like the ancient Chinese and South Korean elders, but they are very powerful.

"My, my, my dear blossom, looks like you brought your friends along with you. And I heard screaming when I was doing paperwork here."

We stared at Vincent and Landon, the two sweat drops and smiled very awkwardly.

"Sorry Master Wiz..." they exclaimed as they shooed their head.

"It's alright young man, it is normal for you two to be scared in dark, so be lucky you two didn't go here all alone" The elder replied as he sat down in his desk.

"Hey Sensei, you said that you had urgent news for me, so what is it about?" I asked curiously as I sat down on a chair.

"Yes, of course...young blossom, do you remember the incident you had three years ago?" he responded.