Episode 2-24 A Silent Applause!

*Location: Savanaclaw Dorm – Magift Stadium*

Once the stampede was made by Ruggie who vanished away from the panicked crowd of people, the hyena quickly rushed back to Savanaclaw Dorm, where all of his dorm mates and Leona were waiting for him. As he returned to the magift stadium, he saw Leona and the others there.

"I did it, Leona-san...! Did you see it on the broadcast?" Ruggie panted as he catches his breath after getting away from the issue he caused.

"Yeah, you did great, Ruggie. Good riddance, Malleus. I'll be taking the throne this year." Leona smirked after seeing the stampede that crushed the Diasomnia dorm.

"Hehe. Long live the King! Shishishi!" Ruggie cheered loudly.

"Long live the King!! Whoo~!!" The other members cheered loudly, as they roared Leona's name loud and clear.

Things were going rather smoothly till-

"I feel like we've heard enough." A stern voice answered from behind.

"Oh God, you animal guys cheering on a successful plan like that? Please, there's gotta be something better than that idea." Another voice answered.

Leona and Ruggie were startled and so did the rest of the Savanaclaw dorm, they turned around to find the team standing behind them with Jack alongside them. Leona was nearly not impressed to see them, especially Lynette.

"Oh? What's everyone from Heartslabyul doing here? I see you've got our 1st year with you, too. Did you transfer to Heartslabyul, huh?" Leona joked in a dark tone but was now rather pissed to see Jack on their side in this confrontation between them afterward.

"I just don't want to stand by your side today!" Jack shouted loudly, not wanting to be a part of their plans of winning against the other dorms by using lethal methods.

"You traitor!" Leona roared in anger.

"An act that tarnishes tradition. As Heartslabyul's Prefect whose motto is 'austerity,' I cannot let this act slide." Riddle stated clearly as he adjusted his wand.

"And also, eliminating the other players like that is also a part of this crime as well. You better be ready for serious consequences!" Lynette answered as she joined Riddle's side at the front.

"Hey, little master and psychopath. Can you play your heroes of justice game over there? Never expect to see you both as a perfect pair." Leona laughed after seeing them together.

"Pardon me?" Lynette glared, her blood was now boiling.

"There is nothing interesting between me and Rose!!" Riddle shouted as he was now fueled in the typical rage.

Oh great! Not this again!

"Are you all drunk or something? Coming here with your friends just to spy on the enemy?" Ruggie laughed like any other evil hyena would do, expecting nothing special from them till-