Episode 2-25 Savage Fang!

*Location: Savanaclaw Dorm – Magift Stadium*

Soon the later after the first part of the confrontation of the issue, something really unexpected happened the minute after Leona had snapped towards Ruggie and his dorm mates. The sand beneath them had started swirling around rapidly, causing the slightest sand storm to appear making it hard for the others aside from Leona to see now.

All eyes were now laying on the Lion, who was now giving a different aura.

"Ah…!" Ruggie screamed loudly as the rest of the Savanaclaw dorm members had started panicking.

"Wh-what’s going on? My nose feels dry… and my eyes hurt!" Grim yelped loudly as he clinged onto Lynette's leg.

"I can't see through anything! My eyes are now hurting through this sand!" Lynette cried while taking cover.

"Rose! Take cover!" Riddle shouted as he shielded both Lynette and Grim from the flying sand storm. Lynette is feeling a slight blur in her eyes.

Ah crap! What is he doing now?!

"Everything that Leona-senpai touched is turning into sand…!?" Jack shouted loudly the minute he noticed his dorm leader's magic.

"This is my unique magic, King’s Roard." Leona explained with rather a smile that was now unsettling.

"How ironic, isn’t it? The magic that the loathed Prince of the Savannah was born with… It turns everything I touch back into sand!" Leona laughed it out loud.

"Leona… sa… It… hurts…!" Ruggie cried after Leona took a grip on his arm, soon everyone noticed that his arm was now cracking and was turning into dust of sand.

"There are fissures in Ruggie’s arm!" Deuce shouted loudly.

"Wait- His arm- it's turning into sand!!" Lynette shouted loudly after seeing the cracks forming now.

"Wait… His magic works on humans, too!?" Ace shouted loudly.

"Leona, that is enough! Off with your head!!" Riddle shouted as he attempted to use his unique magic on Leona, however the lion had managed to block it with his other arm.

"He avoided Riddle’s magic!?" Grim shouted.

"Unbelievable!! I don't want to credit that!!" Lynette shouted alongside with him.

"I don’t care if you’re a genius or whatever, but don’t underestimate your seniors. Unfortunately for you, I score high with offensive magic." Leona smirked.

"Damn…!" Riddle gritted.

"Haha! How do you like this, Ruggie? Does it hurt? Your mouth must be so dry that you can’t laugh like you used to, huh!" Leona mocked as Ruggie was now growing weaker due to his unique magic and was unable to move to free himself now.

"I… Ack…" Ruggie mumbled but was unable to say a word due to his strength.

"This is bad! If we don’t do something, Ruggie-senpai will…!" Jack muttered till-

"We can't let that happen! Let’s stop him even if we have to resort to violence!" Lynette as she pulled out her dagger once more while the other were in their battle positions.

"Alright everyone!! Time to bring down the king!"
________________________________

Before heading to the next chapter, I must say that I apologize for not being so active especially on updating.

I have decide to leave some books unattended because I have lost interest in them, would explain why there wasn't a single update. I'm really sorry...

Due to the fact that I have expanded my work with the additional of attending my year as a 10th grade student. To make it up, I will show some other MCs that some books will feature them soon-

Here they are!

These two are my Yuusonas, Chizuko and Tatsuo are cousins (not twins)

These two are my Yuusonas, Chizuko and Tatsuo are cousins (not twins). :3 So both MCs in one book-

This girl is Mireille, she's a 'Crybaby MC' (From Melanie Martinez's Album)

This girl is Mireille, she's a 'Crybaby MC' (From Melanie Martinez's Album). She'll be in a book too.

Each book from each one is separate!! No crossover!!

That about it for now!