Episode 2-16 A Portrait of Evidence

After meeting with that strange figure, Lynette went back to her dorm bedroom since she was now feeling sleepy.

As she lay her head on her pillow and slowly closed her eyes, until she felt as the darkness was slowly taking her again, leaving her body lifeless sleeping as her soul was slowing sinking into the void below.
_________________________

(Dream Sequence – King of Beasts)

Lynette was slowly waking up after hearing the sound of rumbling ang howling, as she opened her eyes, she found herself inside of a cave.

"Okay... Where am I now...?" She wondered until she noticed a pack of hyenas surrounding at a large rock, she carefully got closer at the scene till she noticed Scar appearing on the rock alongside with Shenzi and the other hyenas all together in one group.

"Wait a minute... Isn't this scene when he..." Lynette mumbled quietly remembering about the movie she had watched as the same scene continued to play infront of her eyes.

"The earth will rumble and a new era will begin." Scar answered as Shenzi appeared behind him, cackling alongside with him.

"And what about us hyenas?" Shenzi smirked at him.

"Listen to me first." The lion demanded as he looked at the pack of hyenas.

"We will kill Simba together with his father. And then I will be the King!" Scar explained which send all the hyena roaring at his plan of killing Mufasa and his son Simba.

"All hail the King!" Banzai yelled as the hyenas cheered.

"All hail the King!" The hyena repeated and they howled loudly which the pink-haired girl covered her ears after listening to their plan now.

"Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared!" Scar roared as his laughs echoed throughout the cave, Lynette slowly went outside with her face was now disgusted by the scene that she just watched.

"Oh of course... You just wanted to be king of the world, what a foul plan that you just made." Lynette grunted and look back at the cave where Scar and the hyenas were still cheering about the whole plan.

He should have tried talking to everyone first. Why the hell does he want to be that kind of king?

It was then, Lynette was reunited with a familiar sound.

Oh sh-

The young half-myth slowly turned around, only to find the same three-headed beast behind her once more. This time it was even more angrier than ever.

"Oh, you're not glad to see me again? Well I have the same feeling from you as well!" The young pinkette shouted as she summoned her scythe and made a slice attack directly at the monster, but it looks like it made no affect though.

Okay, looks like I made you mad now!!

"Hey kid! Look out!" A female voice shouted as someone has managed to grab Lynette just in time before the beast could attack the two.

The person that saved Lynette was a full-grown lioness and like the black joker, she herself too was a spirit reaper.

She's also a spirit reaper too?!