Episode 2-1 Cafeteria Scramble!

A couple of weeks has passed after the heartslabyul case was closed. The victims who were supposed to be Glendora's dinner plates were alive and awake again and everyone in heartslabyul has gotten their memories back again.

It took a while for the members to clean the whole dorm to fix their rose maze and also the mess that was made. After a week has passed, the rose maze was finally fixed and everything went back to normal now.

Both Sensei and Headmaster Crowley had heard about what had happened that very night, and we just almost got into a lot trouble but the punishment has been lifted after I had explained the whole yet entire situation to them.

After listening along with a short lecture, Sensei decided to keep on eye on any student if they are awake if there is another case that SIDC has to be handled. For now at least, the boys and Grim really have to learn their lesson when it comes to this.

And a new lesson for Grim, for now on, whenever I'm on a mission for the case, he will be staying with Sensei just for the night whenever I'm gone. At first, he wasn't very pleased with this until Sensei threaten him with his usual lightning bolts he tried to protest this idea, Grim got scared and then he agreed.

But he also did mentioned that he didn't want to sleep alone though, which Sensei suggested that he should either sleep with Ace or Deuce, which Grim immediately disagree with it and decided to sleep alone. After hearing that, I promised him that I will come back once the mission is over.

After everything has settled down for today, nighttime has began to fall, but at least nothing bad is going to happen again right?
____________________

*Lynette's Dorm Bedroom*

It was already midnight, inside was just two members of the Ramshackle dorm and the ghosts sleeping, peacefully and having sweet dreams filling their heads.

Grim was sleeping beside Lynette on her bed, but sleeping on a comfy pillow next to her. A sign that he was glad to have her back after a crazy yet dangerous mission after finding out that she was on a night-time job to take care of. Plus, Lynette didn't want to worry him.

Everything was going fine...

...until the darkness as slowly returned, as her soul as taken down below.
____________________

(Dream Sequence-King of Beasts)

Laying down on the dried ground, and also feeling the wind. Lynette slowly woke up and found herself in the middle of the pride lands.

After getting onto her feet, she looked around and found out that she was on pride rock, where lions and their king and queen lived to rule over the pride lands.

Okay... Where am I now? The pride lands? And I'm hearing the strong wind blowing through my ears...

Lynette slowly walked over despite the wind was blowing rather hard, as she continues on walking, she noticed a proud lion, Mufasa, who is the king of the pride lands and his royal mijuzi who was a mandrill, Rafiki.

The pink-haired girl's eyes grew wide the moment she saw them, as she stopped walking and watched the scene from a distance far.

That's Rafiki and king Mufasa! The two characters from the movie 'Lion King'!

The lion king movie was Lynette's second favorite Disney movie, she has often watched it with her two older brothers back at him when she was still a child. Her favorite was the begining and the end of the movie.

It was then that she noticed Mufasa's wife and was also the queen of the pride lands, Sarabi who was carrying their son, which it was a baby lion cub named Simba. Rakifi carried the cub and raised it to the skies. After that, Lynette has now heard the sound of the lion roars.